Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

10 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Interesting the official site tweeting an advert for wickes - new sponsor maybe ? 

There was also an advert for Wickes on the Official Villa facebook today. 

Good spot Eastie.

*Edit - the same advert was also on Fulham's homepage and Wickes have a deal with the EFL so maybe not*

14 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

There was also an advert for Wickes on the Official Villa facebook today. 

Good spot Eastie.

*Edit - the same advert was also on Fulham's homepage and Wickes have a deal with the EFL so maybe not*

Yes, Wickes is the official Diy partner of the EFL. 

1 hour ago, villarocker said:

If Wickes are so good at diy, why don't they make dildo's? Or, maybe they do. Thankfully, I've never had to check for one :)

Somebody should advise Stefan Postma that dildo's are purely for DIY purposes as I'm not sure he's aware of this. 

Dear Dr Tony Xia,

With all due respect, you really have to have a long hard look at the people who are working for you.

Who is responsible for the player recruitment strategy? The character profile? and the contract negotiations?

Who is responsible for the "playing style" & training methods?

Who is responsible for staff appointments ? (manager, assistants & coaches)

Above all, who is responsible for the "Aston Villa Blueprint" on-field? and off-field?

It's not working?

It's your money!

It's ultimately your responsibility!

GH (concerned fan)

• Like 4

The good Dr would have been better off throwing his money into the Yangtze river than spend it on us!

He must be wondering what the hell he has purchased. 

4 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

Good detective work all round. To veer wildly off topic, why the **** does the EFL need an"Official DIY Partner" FFS?

Not sure but I always used B&Q until I found this out.  Now I only go to Wickes. 

• Like 3

On 17 April 2017 at 21:07, Xela said:

The good Dr would have been better off throwing his money into the Yangtze river than spend it on us!

He must be wondering what the hell he has purchased. 

Old Chinese proverb…'quitters are never winners and winners are never quitters"

• Like 1

I feel so sorry for the doc. He's putting all his faith in "experienced, football men" and he's going to be let down.

If he took a drastic step and made a change, the xenophobic press would be falling over themselves to put the boot in. Just like they were when Pochettino took over Southampton, and Silva at Hull, and Wenger at Arsenal.

6 hours ago, Villaphan04 said:

Brighton have been unlucky when they missed out - we missed out being shit

you wont build a winning mentality, a stable performance or a playing style waiting on a wondergoal for 3pts

• Like 1

Â