Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

58 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

If it was him doing the negotiations Dr T would still be on hold!

Thank you for calling the Randy Lerner club destruction services, for information on tbe £200m i want, dial one. For information on how to easily destroy a club in 5 steps, dial two. Or for tattoo removals dial three.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Zatman said:

I might get a ban for defending him but Randy should get a little bit of credit for accepting Xia bid.

When you look at the mess of owners at Coventry, Blues, Blackburn, Charlton, Leyton Orient. some of who wont sell and no interest in the club that we are lucky that Tony seems to care

Well RL appointed Houlier

then McShit - Lamberk - Shitwood and Garde.

So Tony has 2 shit choices and 1 "might have worked" to catch him up on him.

and another 150mill to spunk up

Guest av1

Whos this plonker on TS with Jim White? Neil i think his name is. 

Claiming at 12:40 that Aston Villa is for sale, and Tony Xia is desperate to get out as his money has dried up. 

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

I'm listening to the show aswell, it's Matt Scott.

Wasn't he the guy last summer who claimed Dr Tony had no money and the deal wouldn't go through.

Might as well be coco the clown - what a plonker !!!!!

Guest av1
9 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

I'm listening to the show aswell, it's Matt Scott.

I stand corrected. The guy seemed adamant didn't he?

3 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I've asked Big T myself on Twitter and added the 'journalist' Matt Scott to it.

What did he say?

3 minutes ago, sexbelowsound said:

I've asked Big T myself on Twitter and added the 'journalist' Matt Scott to it.

Was his response different second time?

;-)

35 minutes ago, av1 said:

Whos this plonker on TS with Jim White? Neil i think his name is. 

Claiming at 12:40 that Aston Villa is for sale, and Tony Xia is desperate to get out as his money has dried up. 

I doubt it's the case however, equally I wouldn't be surprised if we were in big financial trouble. Our finances were crap anyway and we have have had a huge drop in revenue coupled with pissing vast amounts of money away in the transfer market on players that so far have turned out to be massive disappointments whilst again having to pay off a sacked management team. Our wage bill is still stupidly high and the revenue drops again next year. It's plausible we are up shit creek without a paddle, maybe we gambled on promotion at the 1st attempt?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, KHV said:

I doubt it's the case however, equally I wouldn't be surprised if we were in big financial trouble. Our finances were crap anyway and we have have had a huge drop in revenue coupled with pissing vast amounts of money away in the transfer market on players that so far have turned out to be massive disappointments whilst again having to pay off a sacked management team. Our wage bill is still stupidly high and the revenue drops again next year. It's plausible we are up shit creek without a paddle, maybe we gambled on promotion at the 1st attempt?

I think the plan was 2 years at most - I think we really have to get up next season or face  a bleak future.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Eastie said:

I think the plan was 2 years at most - I think we really have to get up next season or face  a bleak future.

If it was a two year plan I doubt sacking DiMatteo and having to piss a load of money up the wall in January was part of that

9 minutes ago, KHV said:

If it was a two year plan I doubt sacking DiMatteo and having to piss a load of money up the wall in January was part of that

Wyness said on the local radio phone in last month that there's no worry on finances for next season - however you are right we have wasted millions in the last year on bad buys and appointments .

The doc is blameless whatever happens next season as far as I'm concerned.

He's stood aside and let "football people" make decisions while he provides the dough. I get the feeling sheer embarrassment will hold Wyness back from pulling any trigger on Bruce. The xenophobic press will leap to Bruce's defence regardless of how much he deserved it and point at our "mad foreign owner" as a reasons for the manager not having a clue.

Thing is, they'll do that whether he's sacked now, in the summer, or 15 games into next season when we're 18th. So don't let anyone stop you Tone, you're going to have to take matters into your own hands to resurrect us.

• Like 3

Â