Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

3 minutes ago, dudevillaisnice said:

They can sign the promising players and loan them out to us. Mendes/Costa/Wolves/Benfica like.

Yep and of course, this means we can use other clubs to spend more than we can afford to - and just do a Chelsea with players too, buy good young and loan them out and then sell them for large amounts.

Edited by DK82

1 hour ago, ender4 said:

As long as we're the bigger club and don't become the feeder club!

In the premier league and we're miles ahead as being the bigger club. 

I really do hope we can do it soon. I think Xia will have some very exciting plans for us once premier league money kicks in. 

• Like 1

On 3/5/2017 at 00:16, DCJonah said:

In the premier league and we're miles ahead as being the bigger club. 

I really do hope we can do it soon. I think Xia will have some very exciting plans for us once premier league money kicks in

And this is going to happen, when exactly?

Interesting to hear from Wyness about forward planning for the season after next if we don't make promotion. What I like most is that instead of saying we will be tightening our belts, we'll actually be looking at getting more money in - reckon Tony's got a few tricks up his sleeve...

"But the planning I’m talking about is how we create those extra revenue streams for the year after next and we have got good plans in place to try and do that."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-boards-thinking-financial-12739116

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

Interesting to hear from Wyness about forward planning for the season after next if we don't make promotion. What I like most is that instead of saying we will be tightening our belts, we'll actually be looking at getting more money in - reckon Tony's got a few tricks up his sleeve...

"But the planning I’m talking about is how we create those extra revenue streams for the year after next and we have got good plans in place to try and do that."

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-boards-thinking-financial-12739116

£250m sponsorship deal with recon :D

• Like 1

Â