Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

1 hour ago, DK82 said:

I like the fact he has stopped his twitter rants, some of it was funny but I felt it wasn't always needed. Really happy with his ownership so far.

Maybe wyness has had a quiet word .

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PieFacE said:

I think it's probably more down to the fact that he's an extremely busy guy working on other projects. 

Not too busy to tweet a few seconds though .

he does the occasional likes and retweets on twitter so is still using it regularly - just not going crazy tweeting.1

• 2 weeks later...

Bad start to the weekend for Tony, Hopefully todays result can cheer him up

"EXCLUSIVE: In a crushing blow to fans of The Expendables, Sylvester Stallone has washed his hands of the franchise. He has withdrawn from taking part in the fourth installment, even though, sources said, it would have meant the biggest upfront payday in his career at north of $20 million. The reason? He and Nu Image/Millennium chief Avi Lerner could not find common ground on a new director, on the script and on certain qualitative elements of the film"

http://deadline.com/2017/03/sylvester-stallone-departs-the-expendables-franchise-1202057171/

18 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

Bad start to the weekend for Tony, Hopefully todays result can cheer him up

"EXCLUSIVE: In a crushing blow to fans of The Expendables, Sylvester Stallone has washed his hands of the franchise. He has withdrawn from taking part in the fourth installment, even though, sources said, it would have meant the biggest upfront payday in his career at north of $20 million. The reason? He and Nu Image/Millennium chief Avi Lerner could not find common ground on a new director, on the script and on certain qualitative elements of the film"

http://deadline.com/2017/03/sylvester-stallone-departs-the-expendables-franchise-1202057171/

Bloody Lerner spoiling things again!

Edited by villan-scott
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, alreadyexists said:

Not sure where else to post this, but a Cov fan tweeted the good Dr and asked if he had any rich friends to buy them. Tony replied that the Chinese govt no longer allow purchases of football clubs, at least that's what it seems to say. In that case... wow, we are lucky! I love Tony.

Good news, with that saints or Liverplop supposed Chinese takeovers out of the way Tony can make us number 1 club in China.

• Like 2

On 4/3/2017 at 05:23, Jareth said:

Good news, with that saints or Liverplop supposed Chinese takeovers out of the way Tony can make us number 1 club in China.

So we need to change our song a little "We're by far the greatest team, the world China has ever seen" :D 

• Like 4

Also, China is about to build a city of the future 3 times the size of New York, I wonder if our Tony is a part of that? If so, you could quite easily see a few Aston Villa academies being factored into the blue print as I type!

• Like 1

Â