Tony Xia (no longer involved with AVFC)

Vancvillan

On 01/04/2017 at 14:37, LakotaDakota said:

Bad start to the weekend for Tony, Hopefully todays result can cheer him up

"EXCLUSIVE: In a crushing blow to fans of The Expendables, Sylvester Stallone has washed his hands of the franchise. He has withdrawn from taking part in the fourth installment, even though, sources said, it would have meant the biggest upfront payday in his career at north of $20 million. The reason? He and Nu Image/Millennium chief Avi Lerner could not find common ground on a new director, on the script and on certain qualitative elements of the film"

http://deadline.com/2017/03/sylvester-stallone-departs-the-expendables-franchise-1202057171/

Ah - so now I understand why Chris Samba is at the club. 

• Like 1

On 04/04/2017 at 22:53, ender4 said:

He also said 3000 season tickets sold to first time buyers!

Those alleged first time buyers......Might well be fans like me.......Just come back.

20 minutes ago, TRO said:

Those alleged first time buyers......Might well be fans like me.......Just come back.

Did you ask for a new patron code? Seems odd that you wouldn't want to maintain your history.

Anyway that's for another thread.

5 minutes ago, limpid said:

Did you ask for a new patron code? Seems odd that you wouldn't want to maintain your history.

Anyway that's for another thread.

Thanks good point.......But she did just pull our name up of the computer and proceeded, so i assume she used our old one.

1 minute ago, TRO said:

Thanks good point.......But she did just pull our name up of the computer and proceeded, so i assume she used our old one.

In that case you won't be in the first time buyers group.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

I believe the 3k is ST's sold to people not renewing rather than people who have never had a ST before.

What makes you believe that? I'm just curious because it's not the kind of error we've seen from Xia before.

Unfortunately I can't find the tweet and no-one posted it so I don't know if he was short on letters.

I renewed on the phone yesterday (took me 58 minutes!). The lad who I spoke to said that the lower Holte was almost sold out and the upper not far behind. He thought the Holte would be virtually sold out next season and they were not just taking renewals but new season tickets too. I don't know if the new ones were ST virgins or returning to the fold. Still it's all good news :)  

Â