Promotion 2016/7

Jareth

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

Yep, I've given up almost all hope now. We've got the players to seriously push for promotion but the mentality around the club will stop us from making any progress.

do we really have the players though? Real top players would walk through that mentality especially when they had nothing to do with it being created

good players = good mentality

On 14 September 2016 at 21:45, Reivax_Villa said:

I wasn't expecting promotion this season it was far too unrealistic.

We are a championship club and we will be for some time. 

As hard as is to take its something that we have to accept.

Sadly it looks like we could go like forest and never go back up. I just cannot believe Huddersfield, forest and now brentford

we also lost to Luton and Bristol City from a winning position. No chance of promotion the way things stand

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

do we really have the players though? Real top players would walk through that mentality especially when they had nothing to do with it being created

good players = good mentality

They're not top players but as I said, I think they're good enough to challenge. I honestly believe that these players could go to other Championship clubs and be fine.

5 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

Do we? For a number of our signings we payed a lot of money for players that couldn't get a game in their previous clubs. 

Yes. I think they're good enough to at least challenge but there's something around the club which is very damaging.

If we had won tonight we would have been 3 points off the play off places with 39 games to go. Of course the fact that we are letting so many leads slip is a real cause for concern, and from what I have read the performance wasn't good tonight, but I still think we will make the playoffs. And then blow it horribly, probably.

Â