Promotion 2016/7

Jareth

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

If Ayew and Elphick are to get booked in the next 2 games it needs to be tomorrow or else they miss the Newcastle game! 

Is it not better they were available for Ipswich game who are more likely our play-off rivals?

I would like at this point in time to make it apparent that

1- The Team that wins the league

2- the Team that comes 2nd

and

3- of the 4 teams that finish 3rd 4th 5th & 6th, the one that makes it to Wembley and then wins that playoff final

will be the ones who end up with more points than the teams finishing 7th and lower

NOT

Teams who

1- spent more or less money

2- top statistic charts

3- have good luck

4- have bad luck

In this league you get

3pts for a win (by 1 or 10 goals)

1pt for a draw (0-0 or 9-9 any anything inbetween)

0pts for losing

We have ONE WIN IN 6 GAMES and only 6 Pts

We are already behind

We must win games.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Is it not better they were available for Ipswich game who are more likely our play-off rivals?

I see you point but I expect us to be aiming for top 2.

I think we have enough cover for Ayew out but would prefer our best defence v Newcastle.

Edited by Vive_La_Villa
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

and

3- of the 4 teams that finish 3rd 4th 5th & 6th, the one that makes it to Wembley and then wins that playoff final

will be the ones who end up with more points than the teams finishing 7th and lower

NOT

Teams who

2- top statistic charts

3- have good luck

4- have bad luck

In this league you get

0pts for losing

We are already behind

We must win games.

I'd like to point out that I for one am definitely not arguing against that. 

Just filling the time between games. Take it for what you will. I'm confident the results will come. Starting tomorrow. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

and

NOT

Teams who

2- top statistic charts

3- have good luck

4- have bad luck

In this league you get

0pts for losing

We are already behind

We must win games.

Well, judging by 2 teams currently presiding in the top 5 in league ...predominately rely of free transfers.

so I think you are safe on item 1......so far.

I'm as ****** off as you.

• Like 1

Well if we win tomorrow we go up to 15th position in the league :o  and 7 points behind the promotion places.

If we lose we go 19th. 

Really need 2-3 wins in a row (including beating Newcastle) to keep pace with the top 2.

Edited by ender4

29 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Well if we win tomorrow we go up to 15th position in the league :o  and 7 points behind the promotion places.

If we lose we go 19th. 

Really need 2-3 wins in a row (including beating Newcastle) to keep pace with the top 2.

6 points behind the automatic promotion places. 

I don't mean to be rude, but I've noticed a couple of times you struggle to differentiate between the numbers 6 and 7! ;)

• Like 1

I would like to make it apparent that the next time we win:

1- We will get 3pts:

2- The team we beat will get 0pts

3- In the other 11 games for that round of matches ALL other 22 teams CAN NOT LOSE to each other

4- So we can NOT gain 3pts on every team just because we win one game

5- we have to win on a consistent basis i.e. more often than teams above us to overtake them

Edited by Grasshopper

22 minutes ago, Grasshopper said:

I would like to make it apparent that the next time we win:

1- We will get 3pts:

2- The team we beat will get 0pts

3- In the other 11 games for that round of matches ALL other 22 teams CAN NOT LOSE to each other

4- So we can NOT gain 3pts on every team just because we win one game

5- we have to win on a consistent basis i.e. more often than teams above us to overtake them

Thanks for clearing that up.:huh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The thing is in a few games I have seen Newcastle and Norwich are not even playing we;ll and getting results, we are playing well and not getting results. It needs to change asap

You'd have to be a real **** idiot not to agree with this. So I don't really know why everyone is panicking 6 games into the season. 

1 minute ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

You'd have to be a real **** idiot not to agree with this. So I don't really know why everyone is panicking 6 games into the season. 

Yeah but the worry is if we cant win playing well, there is little chance we will win when we play badly! I think things will get better in next few games once we have most of the side playing reguarly with each other. We have a lot of games coming up so I expect improvement shortly

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Yeah but the worry is if we cant win playing well, there is little chance we will win when we play badly! I think things will get better in next few games once we have most of the side playing reguarly with each other. We have a lot of games coming up so I expect improvement shortly

That's just not how it works Dem. Come on man, how many years have you been watching football for now?

If we were talking about 20-30 games I'd be concerned, but we're 6 games into it. I find the desperation all a bit shameful to be honest. 

• Like 1

Â