Next Manager/ Season

OneNightInRotterdam

To become manager of this club you would have to be insane, desperate, or insanely desperate. With an owner who is a total ass hat and wont support you, and as for the team, its the lunatics running the asylum. " No thanks".

This was always going to happen with so many big shots on a board. Ego battles. Great start Hollis. How about everyone just **** off out of this club and leave the keys at the front. 

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Surely nobody will take the poisoned chalice now.

I thought the flag on with the dragon had the pellet with the poison and the chalice with the palace had the brew that was true.   (No THATS an obscure movie reference)

Has the British manager with Champ and PL experience gone by the bye ? - If we ain't paying compensation, and Pearson/Moyes  isn't happening - then we either look abroad -  the dole queue or internal ?

So new odds

Black

Mclaren

Carver 

Jesus wept.....

Don't think it matters to be honest with Lerner apparently pulling the plug.  Almost a non event now.  The club have to  sort out the internal mess for any manager to have any chance - José Mouinho couldn't achieve any success with Lerner is at the helm and our current crop of 'players'. 

3 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Don't think it matters to be honest with Lerner apparently pulling the plug.  Almost a non event now.  The club have to  sort out the internal mess for any manager to have any chance - José Mouinho couldn't achieve any success with Lerner is at the helm and our current crop of 'players'. 

I think we can cope with limited cash - but there is no leadership - Lerner doesn't want to be involved - but won't allow anyone else to run the club - we are literally just drifting towards oblivion. Yesterday I was think we need a good manager to bounce back - now I m thinking - who can keep us from a double relegation. 

Just now, Jareth said:

Moyes with randy as owner now, or new manager new owner in the summer? Id take the latter...

Moyes is nailed on for Celtic - hed be bonkers to snub them for us.....