Keinan Davis

a-k

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I'd have him starting over Hogan in a heartbeat based on that performance.

Yup, showed more promise today than Hogan has for me all season 

• Like 1

For his age he looks to be quite a unit and he really put himself about and showed a good first touch at times and did well in holding the ball up and laying it off. I was really impressed and hopefully he will get a few chances next season or go out on loan to get some regular first team games under his belt.

• Like 1

Looked understandably nervous at first but showed enough to suggest he could be a more useful bet up top with either Kodja or Hogan by offering something to hit and play off. Always hard to say early doors but looked like he'd be a handful with confidence.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Yup, showed more promise today than Hogan has for me all season 

I like Hogan and feel we've not played his strengths, but whichever way you look at it he certainly offered much more of a threat.

Certainly should play a part next season. Looks like he can hold the ball up and bring others into the game. Difficult to judge his goal scoring ability yet 

• 2 months later...

Love the way he'd rather die than lose the ball. 

He should be sent out on loan though. Realistically he will only be a bit part this season as things stand. We really handicap our kids development keeping them round as squad numbers.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Nigel said:

Big chance for the lad here with McCormack being left at home. Hope Bruce gives him a chance!

Yes to both of those points - it looks as though Green has established himself in the team and that can only spur on the other youngsters to try and get a place themselves. Would be good to have more academy products in the first XI. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Â