Keinan Davis

a-k

• 3 weeks later...

It was the first time I had seen this lad play for us tonight and I was very impressed, he's very quick and strong and has a brain to go with it. You could definitely see why we've bought him, he made Arsenal's defenders look like mugs at times, great performance from him

• Like 2

10 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

It was the first time I had seen this lad play for us tonight and I was very impressed, he's very quick and strong and has a brain to go with it. You could definitely see why we've bought him, he made Arsenal's defenders look like mugs at times, great performance from him

That's what I like best about him, though I really haven't seen much of him.
Seems to watch play unfold and react accordingly, even if he's not going to get the ball.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, maqroll said:

Couple of goals yesterday...people seem to think he could be something special...any chance he makes the first team?

There is a chance definitely but it is worth remembering that he is only 18 years old but he is a great talent, no doubt about that and he is also seems like a very nice guy

• Like 2

Interesting prospect this lad. He's had to fight for his place yet it seems like a bit of an oddity, like he should never have been in that position. Everything I've read and heard about him suggests a special talent and a future in the top tiers, if not the very top tier. 

I'll be watching this one. 

• Like 2

I said it in another thread but as a club we've been terrible at bringing this kids into the first team. 

Look at the next gen winning team, nowhere to be seen. 

Part of rebuilding this club should be putting more emphasis on getting kids like this into the first team and teaching their potential with us. 

5 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

So three miles there and there miles back? This was a standard walk to school in my day..

Me too. Used to be the morning and evening walk for the dogs to take me to school and pick me up.

16 hours ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Where were your parents while the dogs were taking you to school?

Sounds ruff. 

They were wondering where the dogs had gone.

Just kidding......

......I was bought up by animals :-(

My friends called me Tarzan for a while. 

Edited by TheStagMan

19 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

when i broke both legs my parents made me drag myself 26 miles to school, only the school had burnt down 10 years ago and I say parents....well

Try telling that to the kids today...

• Like 1

On 17 July 2016 at 13:46, rodders0223 said:

So three miles there and there miles back? This was a standard walk to school in my day..

Same for me, except I also had to fold up and put away the paper bag we lived in before setting off.

Edited by briny_ear

Â