Keinan Davis

a-k

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Before I even clicked this thread I knew it would contain SGC talking the player up and Woodytom talking him down :D 

never change, guys ;) 

:) to quote a post made on here a few years ago by someone, I can't remember who it was but you know 'I'm just clearly a nice bloke' ;)

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

:) to quote a post made on here a few years ago by someone, I can't remember who it was but you know 'I'm just clearly a nice bloke' ;)

well in the interest of media non bias you're also clearly a word removed then :)

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, seannnc said:

Just scored a great goal in PL2 match against Brighton

After assisting the opener for Sellars a minute beforehand. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
Just now, sir_gary_cahill said:

Was just about to post the same, he looked great out there, very accomplished performance for a 19 year old

Absolutely. Was a little worried for him when he came on because he's always looked a bit raw in the past but not today. Shame he couldn't cap it off with a goal at the end. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Absolutely. Was a little worried for him when he came on because he's always looked a bit raw in the past but not today. Shame he couldn't cap it off with a goal at the end. 

Agreed, it's a great story how he's risen from non-league to where he is now, let's hope he can kick on, I think he can

I really like the cut of his jib. Tall and awkward but the ball seems to stick like glue. Reminds me a bit of John Carew in that the ball seems to stay with him even though it looks a bit slow and not 100% in his control, but weirdly it actually is and the defenders just can't seem to get at it. 

Looks an ideal partner for Kodjia to me! 

• Like 1

Did very well when he came on. We actually have a striker who holds the ball up.

Considering he played a lot of the match isolated because of the red card he was excellent.

I'd have him starting over Hogan in a heartbeat based on that performance.

• Like 3

Should have scored today but let down by his inexperience. But overall well impressed.

Â