Keinan Davis

a-k

2 hours ago, TRO said:

No,No,No.......He (Dean Smith) needs to make sure they are ready, not just themselves....Dean needs to take ownership of his job.

Normally yes, but after 3 months of lockdown I’m not sure how much blame can be put on Smith 

25 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Normally yes, but after 3 months of lockdown I’m not sure how much blame can be put on Smith 

Its not blame, its responsibility.

He needs to be more demanding.....he talks about the players like its us and them, he has to take ownership of them and their deeds.l don't see a deliberate man, i see an affable man.

but i want him to prove me wrong.

ps However, i do have doubts about how much involvement he had in the new players....which would open another can of worms.

Edited by TRO
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, TRO said:

However, i do have doubts about how much involvement he had in the new players....which would open another can of worms.

I have wondered that.

I would assume he at least green lighted Engels, El Ghazi, Konsa & Jota?

I also wouldnt be surprised if he green lighted Targett.

I can see Guilbert, Luiz, Nakamba, Wesley, Trez all being "scouting proposals")

Another day, another game without looking like scoring!  Samatta as bad but why so many have faith in Davis, I'll never know especially when Wes gets it in the neck so much.

• Like 2

Just now, Farlz said:

Still yet to see what everyone else seems to. I'd have much preferred we didn't renew his contract and let him go this summer. 

I agree, or renew his contract and hopefully sell him in the summer for a few million is what I hope they are thinking but he's never a premiership striker.

1 minute ago, Farlz said:

Still yet to see what everyone else seems to. I'd have much preferred we didn't renew his contract and let him go this summer. 

Would probably try and get a few quid for him rather than let his contract expire, but yeah. I won't want him starting next season even in the Championship, he's just offers nowhere near enough to justify starting. Maybe he's an option to run down the clock and hold up play if we're seeing a game out, but nothing more.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

some really nice stuff but just not a threat. 

I agree with you on most stuff but he did nothing today.  No nice stuff, no threat, no good.

Just now, avfc1982am said:

He's not championship level let alone PL. Anyone can put themselves about....and achieve FA.

Thats unfair. 

His hold up play, touches and the way he keeps the ball are PL level. 

• Haha 2

Â