Eric Black

villan-scott

Last game of the season at home to a struggling team - and its 5 at the back and a dynamic midfield of Gana, Sanchez and Westwood. What a clown Black is

2 hours ago, Xela said:

Last game of the season at home to a struggling team - and its 5 at the back and a dynamic midfield of Gana, Sanchez and Westwood. What a clown Black is

Please. We got a valuable point that could make a huge difference come the end of the season.

;)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, PussEKatt said:

More words of wisdom from Mr Black today I see.

Whats' he said now?

Probably something about there's all to play for in the last game and the crowd really responded to the effort the players have put in since he took over.

Edited by StanBalaban

If you are talking about the OS I liked what I read - was it something else?

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~5554623,00.html

Eric Black has stressed that Aston Villa offers a "fantastic opportunity" for any new Owners coming in. Steve Hollis is working towards the potential sale of the Club, with the Chairman calling his dealings "very constructive". Hollis says that those negotiations are now with "parties that we believe have the passion and ambition to return the Club to winning the highest honours in European football". Black is well aware of what's happening at Board level and reiterated his impressions of Villa as a powerhouse that could see the good times back sooner rather than later. He said: "It's a phenomenal football club with a phenomenal history, phenomenal support and phenomenal infrastructure. "It's a club that should be in the top six or seven clubs in the country without doubt. "There's a fabulous opportunity here. I'm not saying it's going to be an easy one because the Championship is difficult. "But if the right people are in place, I see no reason why this club can't bounce back."

Edited by Gary Thomas

I don't harbour as much hatred for Black as a lot of people here seem to.

But I was amused by his post match comments where he seemed to attribute the party atmosphere in the crowd to the performance from the team. Either very naive or just trying to take some of the credit.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChrisVillan said:

Come on mate, that one is **** clever. 

It's about as clever as this words removed team sheets

AM I RIGHT?!?!?!

2 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I don't harbour as much hatred for Black as a lot of people here seem to.

But I was amused by his post match comments where he seemed to attribute the party atmosphere in the crowd to the performance from the team. Either very naive or just trying to take some of the credit.

I find it bizarre that anyone could hate a man who is simply in temporary change of an already relegated team before a new manager is appointed.

"Cack" - unreal :crylaugh:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

I find it bizarre that anyone could hate a man who is simply in temporary change of an already relegated team before a new manager is appointed.

"Cack" - unreal :crylaugh:

That we are relegated makes me think why the hell this 'cack' guy does not want to entertain the fans, with players like, Adama, Grealish, an the youth. instead of making the most hated player on the field, i.e Lescott captain of our club.

I think he has shown huge disrepect to the fans, by at least, his comments after Newcastle that we were all happy because of the result.

He is a knobber of the highest order, an the quicker he is out of this club, like the last minute of the Arsenal game the better.

• Like 1

I think your being incredibly harsh on Black. He's doing the best he can and clearly cares for the club.

I hope he stays on in some capacity next season.

TrollGun.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, foreveryoung said:

That we are relegated makes me think why the hell this 'cack' guy does not want to entertain the fans, with players like, Adama, Grealish, an the youth. instead of making the most hated player on the field, i.e Lescott captain of our club.

I think he has shown huge disrepect to the fans, by at least, his comments after Newcastle that we were all happy because of the result.

He is a knobber of the highest order, an the quicker he is out of this club, like the last minute of the Arsenal game the better.

The only thing I'd question with your post is whether Lescott is the most hated player. I think the big problem is he has competition fir that title 

• Like 1

I imagine we're going to bow out of the league in style next weekend by fielding a record amount of defenders in one match to grind out a fan pleasing 0-1 loss.

7-2-1

Bunn

Hutton Richards Toner Lescott Clark

Bacuna                                                   Richardson

Gana         Sanchez

Sinclair

Â