Eric Black

villan-scott

31 minutes ago, Uppernorthstander said:

I'm so excited!! Can't wait for his team selection tomorrow!

muppet!!

Couldn't begin to imagine what it might look like, not sure I can sleep from the suspense.

• Like 1

Just to play it nice and safe I think we should start, Richards, Le$cott, Guzan, Bacuna, Richardson, Sinclair

These guys clearly have the vision and know what it takes to fight like lions, they will run through walls, put in 110% effort of a shift and there is not a single mistake between them  :crylaugh:

Ha-ha... If only they wasn't such a bunch of usless, deluded, cowardly charlatan rocket polishers!.. 

Edited by Kingman

If ever there was a time to blood young players now must surely be the time.

• Nothing to lose in terms of league status
  • One sure way to get the fans reconnected with the team
  • chance to give them real league experience with no pressure ( when next season will be pressure for points again)
  • Chance to see if they can be good enough.

I really have worries about the choices made by our managers......They seem caught in the headlights.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TRO said:

If ever there was a time to blood young players now must surely be the time.

• Nothing to lose in terms of league status
  • One sure way to get the fans reconnected with the team
  • chance to give them real league experience with no pressure ( when next season will be pressure for points again)
  • Chance to see if they can be good enough.

I really have worries about the choices made by our managers......They seem caught in the headlights.

The u21 playoff final this week is more important. Doubt any of those players would get a look in before that's done.

If not for that, I think we could have seen a few more of them. See Toner. Was suspended for the u21 semi. Got a run out in the first team.

Lescott picked again. I can only imagine Lescott has some naked pictures of Eric Blacks mum, and has threatened to tweet them if he's dropped. There's no other credible explanation why Lieutenant Worf gets picked every week..........

• Like 1

This guy is a utter prick. I didn't like Mcleish to much, buT this guy, if I was down by that dug put today I would make sure he heard me chant it. Team selections are of a bottler. Does not think of the fans one single bit.

GET OUT OF OUR F***** CLUB!!

I hope he never gets another job in football again and ends up on the dole. **** useless word removed. Couldn't just give the fans a line up to cheer for in our last ever PL home game for the foreseeable? No, instead he wants to build upon last weeks performance. For what you **** ugly mong? Utter. Cretin. 

Â