Eric Black

villan-scott

7 minutes ago, Holtern8 said:

Is this clown for real?? He pretty much said in post match interview the fan reaction today was because of the performance :crylaugh:

He's an absolute joker! 

We were obviously so pleased with a 0-0 draw against a shite Newcastle side. Why else would fans party at the last home game in the premier league. 

10 minutes ago, HeyAnty said:

Does anyone think the selections are been forced on him to put people in the shop window that club is desperate to get shot of? 

That's an interesting theory and there could be some truth in it. The major flaw though is that playing the likes of Lescott, Bacuna, Guzan etc... Is like displaying signed Adam Johnson photos in a school uniform shop.

• Like 3

Out of his depth, just like the last 4 managers. Villa is a big club that takes really big bollox to manage, anything less will be chewed up and spat out, it's a job that demands respect and if it isnt respected then it tends to destroy the careers of the unworthy manager........and the legacy of the  owner 

The gap between reality and rhetoric is alarming. He genuinely seemed to feel quite chuffed with himself in that post-match interview. On MOTD that interview was followed by what was honestly the most dismissively contemptuous analysis I've ever heard summarising our performance. What was even worse, it was Wrighty giving it, which hurts me profoundly.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

What was even worse, it was Wrighty giving it, which hurts me profoundly.  

At least he pointed out that Newcastle look like they've resonated themselves to relegation.

7 minutes ago, Villanun said:

At least he pointed out that Newcastle look like they've resonated themselves to relegation.

I don't disagree with a thing he said, but boy did it hurt hearing him saying it. 

• Like 1

I honestly think out of all the managers we have had, I hate him the most. McLeish was pretty shit as well, but Black is a whole other level. It's quite amazing how he has managed to piss the fans off even more, and basically convince multiple players to leave the club that we don't want leaving. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I don't disagree with a thing he said, but boy did it hurt hearing him saying it. 

I can't stand the fat arsed word removed so honestly what ever he says does not bother me .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Czechlad said:

I honestly think out of all the managers we have had, I hate him the most. McLeish was pretty shit as well, but Black is a whole other level. It's quite amazing how he has managed to piss the fans off even more, and basically convince multiple players to leave the club that we don't want leaving. 

Yes it would be horrible if he was still the manager at the start of next season. 

Â