Eric Black

villan-scott

17 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I imagine we're going to bow out of the league in style next weekend by fielding a record amount of defenders in one match to grind out a fan pleasing 0-1 loss.

7-2-1

Bunn

Hutton Richards Toner Lescott Clark

Bacuna                                                   Richardson

Gana         Sanchez

Sinclair

Just doing what he can to cling onto our champions league spot.  Someone should remind him that champions league and the championship aren't the same thing.

Everton sack Martinez and put Joe Royle and David Unsworth in charge, both Everton (and of course latterly, Villa) legends to give a bit of an old-school buzz about the team.  No reason why we couldn't have just given Little and maybe Petrov the job rather than Black, especially once the team was confirmed as down.

30 minutes ago, Zatman said:

we restricted a very good Newcastle team :blink:

That was just ridiculous, couldn't believe he said that. I mean there's giving the opposition respect and then there's taking the piss. He was definitely taking the piss! 

What a clearing. Playing diligently and defensively against arsenal in our last PL game.

Give the fans something to cheer about eh you word removed.

What the **** does he think we are playing for? 

On 13/05/2016 at 11:33, sharkyvilla said:

Everton sack Martinez and put Joe Royle and David Unsworth in charge, both Everton (and of course latterly, Villa) legends to give a bit of an old-school buzz about the team.  No reason why we couldn't have just given Little and maybe Petrov the job rather than Black, especially once the team was confirmed as down.

Petrov wouldn't have wanted it. He's not ready for an active role. I also don't think Sir Brian is as involved as some hoped. 

The first is from a source. The second an educated guess. 

As for Black? Good riddance. I've still no idea what he thought his remit was these last few months, but that's what happens at a club with zero direction. 

Seems to be in his own little bubble, enjoying the ride, not listening to anyone. I bet he will captain Lescott against Arsenal too, you know, as all us fans love him.

To say Newcastle is a very good team after they have just been relegated has come from someone who must need a drug test,

• Like 1

Â