Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

In recent weeks we've been linked to Frederic Guilbert from Bordeaux, I'd like us to make this signing. Could be a decent little player. 

I'd also like to see us sign Grégory Sertic from Bordeaux too. 

Edited by PieFacE

3 hours ago, bobzy said:

Personally, I know nothing about anything of them B)

One works at pineapple dance studios, the other is a highly decorated retired referee, and the final fella makes electrical appliances. 

we will have to be patient with the lad if he makes a few errors. Unlike Guzan who has had years of chances.. and we jump at his every error.

This kid is inexperienced at any level.. goalkeepers dont mature till much later.. so it is a huge gamble IMO. Wonder if Steer could be first choice with Gollini as back up?

Edited by KSV

51 minutes ago, BOF said:

I agree hippo.  I know nothing about him, and the price suggests first choice, but he's only 21 and that would be my concern with any keeper.  Hopefully his time with United means he won't be completely unfamiliar with the English 'way'.  But hey, let's see what happens.  I'll try and enjoy the ride no matter what :)

one of main things for a goalkeeper for me is to communicate with his defence, 2 years at United for me would hope his English is at a decent enough level(still better than Gabby)

Midland Agent Retweeted Midland Agent

Good bye Adama. #avfc

I'm 99% sure this account is complete rubbish. Though, as far as I know Adama hasn't been linked anywhere so we shall see. 

EDIT: Apologies, it originated from whispers... no idea if he's credible or not???

whispers... @whispers_avfc   18m18 minutes ago

a club in talking to traore. he leaves soon.

Edited by PieFacE

8 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Neither of them are credible. They're kids with laptops and way too much time on their hands.

If it comes from John Percy, Pat Murphy or the OS then maybe. These ITK accounts are rank, I'm amazed they're still a thing. 

The OS on the source blacklist now? :) 

I don't have twitter, and I bet I can create some b0llocks like the above and would have forums talking. Like DDID has highlighted I only take notice if it's one of the reliable journos reporting it.

Just now, cudoz said:

Whispers deletes tweets and doesn't know anything.

He blocked me last year for pointing that out...

Pretty sure it's a female ex VT Poster.

1 hour ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Neither of them are credible. They're kids with laptops and way too much time on their hands.

If it comes from John Percy, Pat Murphy or the OS then maybe. These ITK accounts are rank, I'm amazed they're still a thing. 

He would be gone a month before the OS confirms it....

• Like 1