Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Would he go though? Two failed loans already. Think he needs a permanent and regular football. Getting promoted with a team and pushing on..

I hope that's what his agent and family are telling him right now.

37 minutes ago, mwj said:

I agree. He's got some silky touches and lethal in the box when in the right team. Hopefully he can find a team to settle down in rather then the 6 months loans here and there and then will hit his potential.

just because I thought it was Nicklas Bendtner from the still I wont be wanting him here :P 

3 minutes ago, It's Your Round said:

£6m for Westwood, we should chew each one of their fingers off one by one before slowly swallowing both arms to the shoulder. 

Bear in mind he's one of our more experienced midfielders with 100+ prem games under his belt

Not saying he's anything more than average but who would we replace him with 

2 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Bear in mind he's one of our more experienced midfielders with 100+ prem games under his belt

Someone that passes forwards.  Me for instance, I'll do it.

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I actually don't mind keeping Westwood as a squad member providing we've got better players in the team. My comment was more of a lighthearted attempt at a joke following Zatman's and VLV's almost identical comments. 

11 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

Guzan and Ciaran Clark has over 100 Prem games under their belt and I be also happy to get rid of them amongst others