Transfer Speculation Summer 2016

Guest av1

4 minutes ago, Spoony said:

According to Wiki he's an 83 year old Chilean author. I just don't think that's what we need right now.

#RDMout

Someone's clearly edited it ;)

What's the deal with RDM saying that our squad's too big? I know quality is the main issue but surely with the number of games in the Championship we still need a decent sized squad.

35 minutes ago, Ponky said:

What's the deal with RDM saying that our squad's too big? I know quality is the main issue but surely with the number of games in the Championship we still need a decent sized squad.

Its probably the polite way of indicating there will be a cull. I don't think we will go into the season with a particularly small squad. 

6 hours ago, electronicmaji said:

Watching the Copa America there are some interesting prospects. That Rolf Feltscher who plays for Venezuela (Left Back) had a stormer of a game against Mexico. He's Swiss too. 

Felcher :lol:

1 hour ago, Ponky said:

We are over stocked in a few areas. We don't need 3 first team left backs in Amavi, Cissokho and Bennett. We don't need all the centre backs, with Baker returning and Clark, Okore, Lescott, Richards and Toner. So there are areas to trim and bring in more quality whilst moving on a few others. 

7 hours ago, electronicmaji said:

Watching the Copa America there are some interesting prospects. That Rolf Feltscher who plays for Venezuela (Left Back) had a stormer of a game against Mexico. He's Swiss too. 

He'll be hungry too. 

38 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

We are over stocked in a few areas. We don't need 3 first team left backs in Amavi, Cissokho and Bennett. We don't need all the centre backs, with Baker returning and Clark, Okore, Lescott, Richards and Toner. So there are areas to trim and bring in more quality whilst moving on a few others. 

Yeah that's a good point I guess. I did forget about the likes of Bennett, Baker and Gardner on loan to come back in.