Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

It's crazy he's starting tonight. 

As Steve Bruce you have to know your balls are on the line and changes need to be made. What other option do we have in terms of attack to try and change things up? 

Guessing he'll go for Bjarnasson. 

Good luck with that! 

I suppose he's worked out that unless he gets a win tomorrow he'll be sacked (which I suspect is the case) and doesn't fancy trusting getting him out from under that to a 19 year old who has barely played 90 minutes of competitive football. 

I don't necessarily agree with the decision, but it's hardly incomprehensible. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

I suppose he's worked out that unless he gets a win tomorrow he'll be sacked (which I suspect is the case) and doesn't fancy trusting getting him out from under that to a 19 year old who has barely played 90 minutes of competitive football. 

While I can see your point the worrying thing was this kid was one of only few players that performed for him on weekend

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

It's what I'd expect. Unfortunately I think it's also he kind of thinking that has got him in this mess in the first place.

Just now, DCJonah said:

Worked really hard and played well. Then not even in the squad. 

We had 3 Rbs in the squad against reading.

Ah, I misread your post, thought O'Hare had done something wrong being called silly boy.

i like the look of him and definitely think he should be used this season but carefully. 

• Like 2

Surprised no comments on him after tonight. Thought he played well again. Looks so bright and energetic. Always moving into space looking to make something happen. Was unlucky not to get on the end of a couple of balls when other players delayed a pass. Took a big hit in the face. Another who we'll see more of throughout the season, if maybe still not ready to start in the league

9 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

What a pass from Callum to set Hogan away on the match highlights. Sublime

It is amazing how certain players can have so much positive effect on others.....and vice versa.

• Like 1

Â