Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

Just now, BOF said:

The other thing I hope the likes of O'Hare's debut does is make people pay more attention TO the U23 development league campaign that kicks off on Monday.  Get yourself a sneak preview at the next generation :)

BOF ....Its difficult unless you have a trained eye for that kind of football to gain any conclusive evidence.

Its widely known they don't play with the same physical intensity as the first teams....therefore a false picture can be gleaned by a watching novice or someone who is only used to watching first team games.

How many reported talented players have we seen put forward but can't hack it in the first team cauldron.

I think Callum O'Hare will.....only one game in  and he did fade....but those conditions would drain anyone never mind an 18/9 year old.

However, your general comment is good and I agree wholeheartedly to see good kids come through it's most encouraging.

He was the highlight of the night for me followed closely by Onomah.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, AntrimBlack said:

19. He is old enough and good enough. Enough of this holding our youngsters back untill they are 22/23.

totally agree.

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Johnnyp said:

Clearly a talent but id ease him in. If warnock sees his name in the starting 11 on Saturday you can be sure he'll ask one of his boys to "look after him ". Hopefully, we're in a situation where we have Cardiff beat with some time left(unlikely) and then bring him in.

Wasnt it Cardiff last season that got red card for kicking Jack up and down at Villa Paek

38 minutes ago, jim said:

My only worry is when it gets rough,  will he be tough enough?

I thought against colchester he did show he can deal with challenges.

He also showed he had vision in the creativity stakes....and could capitalise on that vision by slick passing.

Â