Callum O'Hare

Villan4Life

2 hours ago, thabucks said:

Is he injured or what ? Can't fathom after his recent cameos why he isn't in the squad at least. Way to build confidence & momentum Bruce

I think he should have been loaned out. To be honest I don't see where he would play. You would have to drop either kodj hourihane or davis

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, dounavilla said:

Hopefully he will start on Tuesday and push towards a place on the bench for the weekend.

Really like the look of this kid will be a shame if he doesn't sign a new deal.

Not being played more won't exactly entice him to sign a new contract. Think he is a super little player.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, striker said:

Not being played more won't exactly entice him to sign a new contract. Think he is a super little player.

So do I......would like to see more of him.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, striker said:

maybe its the whole.. RHM thing again.. sign or you wont play...

Just now, KSV said:

maybe its the whole.. RHM thing again.. sign or you wont play...

Could be mate but I would hate that to eventually rebound on the club and lose the player.

• 4 weeks later...

Clutching at straws a bit maybe, but I reckon if he'd have come on earlier (like instead of Hogan) we might have made a better go of the last half hour.  Not to mention if he had started instead of Kodjia (where tf was he today?)

• Like 1

What was absolutely apparent is that he cared. You could see the difference between someone who actually could be arsed to try and the rest of the clowns out there wearing the shirt. 2-0 down but he at least injected a semblance of aggression and urgency, whilst the rest were in autopilot for the most part. 

I'd like to see O'Hare get a run of games. He looks at least solid technically, but he also seems to have a good engine and a lot of aggression. He will defend from the front and make things happen.

• Like 3

Been the best player on the pitch in the fleeting moments that he has been played. How he was missing from match day squads after his last outing is baffling, but hopefully he did enough last night to earn some more playing time. Personally, I'd be starting him. Looks a class act.

• Like 2

I understand that it is difficult to play kids like him, when the team is winning, despite the fact he shows attributes others don't.

when i see so many individual performances like i seen against Wolves,it makes decisions to play kids like him easy.

Steve Bruce needs to take a leaf out ofJose Mourinho's book and be ruthless,passive management will take us nowhere.

If they put internationals before club footall, they need to take the consequences....everytime they come back they are as flat as a witches tit.....not acceptable.

steve needs to reward players who show the will to win.....and want to play for Aston Villa.

This business of reputations first must stop........NOW.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

Â