Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

On 23/10/2015 at 09:21, BG_Villa_Fan said:

We should be able to attract Under Armour for next season if we stay up. Come on Tom Fox.

Can you please ask Tom Fox to sign off buying a decent striker?

3 hours ago, sexbelowsound said:

I thought this 'lucrative deal' had already been agreed?

No, that's whay we haven't signed anyone. Everyone at the club was focused on this and forgot about the transfer window. Apparently.

• Like 4

Spurs fans have been complaining about the quality of their Under Armour stuff this season.  It's lovely but it falls to bits very quickly seemingly. We shall see.

Under armour would be good. They even made bespoke home & away kits (based on retro 1985 kits) for local non-league Conference North Telford this year. The training wear is a bit dull, mostly just a badge stuck on a hoodie/jacket etc but imagine they could do something a bit more interesting for a higher profile team

Z3KGILe.jpg

Edited by LakotaDakota

On 21 January 2016 at 18:42, LakotaDakota said:

Under armour would be good. They even made bespoke home & away kits (based on retro 1985 kits) for local non-league Conference North Telford this year. The training wear is a bit dull, mostly just a badge stuck on a hoodie/jacket etc but imagine they could do something a bit more interesting for a higher profile team

Z3KGILe.jpg

Ahhh, Peter Crouch's brother in law.

Just seen this on twitter 
http://www.marketingdelosdeportes.com/index.php/aston-villa-sera-vestido-por-under-armour/
 The English club will no longer wear the Italian brand Macron to pass into the hands of Under Armour .
Waiting for more details and the agreement, the US brand is in the Premier League with three teams increasing its position in football.
Edited by mark_bennett

On 21 January 2016 at 16:31, BOF said:

Spurs fans have been complaining about the quality of their Under Armour stuff this season.  It's lovely but it falls to bits very quickly seemingly. 

This sounds like under armour make kits that actually represents the values of the teams that play in them.

That being the case, our would be.......?

I love under armour - their boxers are amazing. My balls have never felt so good! I also have the Darth Vader top they do which I wear to the gym... And socks.... And my trainers.... :) 

Edited by Tayls

5 minutes ago, Tayls said:

I love under armour - their boxers are amazing. My balls have never felt so good! 

Have to say, this is great to hear. Should be an excellent fit for the club considering our players are bollocks...

• Like 2

Spurs fans have been complaining about the quality of their Under Armour stuff this season.  It's lovely but it falls to bits very quickly seemingly. 

This sounds like under armour make kits that actually represents the values of the teams that play in them.

Ours would have 5 arms all in the wrong place and it would be green behind the ears.

High hopes but never turned up.

Â