Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

53 minutes ago, BOF said:

Ours would have 5 arms all in the wrong place and it would be green behind the ears.

Last years would have had one silk sleeve inlaid with gold - but a lot of holes in the rest of it. This years has no sleeve at all, but all of the holes have been sewn up. One or two look a little frayed.

I **** hate Under Armour. Not happy about this.

What would you rather we had?

Someone who caters for the less slender man would be my choice

But other than that I'm really not fussed, I'm sure somewhere between the 2 (or 3...) kits plus the training range I'll find something

Who cares?? As long as it looks good and they pay loads of money? The Under Armour gear I've every had has been great. What would people rather have Nike who got our kits out in November? Or someone else who doesn't pay a lot but is classed as a big brand!! 

• Like 1

If you're a bit portly and don't like slim fitting stuff, just get a bigger size. Problem solved.

It works the same with anything bar jeans or pants really. T-shirts, suits. A slim fit t-shirt will look fine on a bigger dude if they buy the appropriate size.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

This sounds like under armour make kits that actually represents the values of the teams that play in them.

That being the case, our would be.......?

Falling out of the shirt drawer in to the one below.

On 1/21/2016 at 18:42, LakotaDakota said:

Under armour would be good. They even made bespoke home & away kits (based on retro 1985 kits) for local non-league Conference North Telford this year. The training wear is a bit dull, mostly just a badge stuck on a hoodie/jacket etc but imagine they could do something a bit more interesting for a higher profile team

Z3KGILe.jpg

God those kits are shite

• Like 1

Under Armour is a good brand.. Knowing our shirts are for definite going to be fitted and slim-fit as that is Under Armour's specialty is actually giving me more motivation to get into slightly better shape lol. 

• Like 2

Under Armour > My nan's wardrobe > My dog Pets At Home Jacket > Macron.

Anything is better than Macron. I'll admit that last season away and this seasons home are tidy but they just look tacky after a while. The training range is even worse I have taken back so many things due to the poor quality after a couple of week or so.

I have also notice how cheap our badge looks on the Macron kits too.

Spurs have had a couple of real tidy kits under UA and the size of the brand in the US is crazy so don't see how people can moan about a decent deal for the club without trying them yet.

Anything to moan at I guess.

Edited by deeps

13 hours ago, dn1982 said:

Who cares?? As long as it looks good and they pay loads of money? The Under Armour gear I've every had has been great. What would people rather have Nike who got our kits out in November? Or someone else who doesn't pay a lot but is classed as a big brand!! 

Would have Nike back in a heart beat, I still treasure all my Nike villa kits.  I never cared for macroni

• Like 1

Â