Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

4 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

on H&V it was said a friend had spoken to a Macron shop manager who indicated Under Armour offered more if we stay in the Premier League compared to an offer to stay with Macron.  However Macrons deal paid us more if we got relegated so I guess at the time Fox thought we would stay up!  

Of course that could be a crock of you know what!

Now where is this pic!!?

That is something that imbecile Fox would probably do

New badge for next season. The bigwigs have been putting a lot of effort into this behind the scenes, it's what they were prioritising throughout the January transfer window, no jokes. Only decision is whether to release it sooner, to give us all a big lift now, or save it for after relegation, you know, like when the school nurse used to give you a lollipop after a jab.

I ain't seen the **** thing, but I hear that "Prepared" is getting ditched.

5 minutes ago, Ghostdog said:

New badge for next season. The bigwigs have been putting a lot of effort into this behind the scenes, it's what they were prioritising throughout the January transfer window, no jokes. Only decision is whether to release it sooner, to give us all a big lift now, or save it for after relegation, you know, like when the school nurse used to give you a lollipop after a jab.

I ain't seen the **** thing, but I hear that "Prepared" is getting ditched.

Delphinio?

Not wanting to open pandoras box or anything, but does anyone feel that sticking to strictly "Blue sleeves" has hampered designers creativity somewhat? Personally I would be happy to see a rebrand bringing us up to date, as well as getting rid of the god awful crest!

UA supply Wasps rugby team and I have to say it looks quality gear to me. The pucker shirt (not the replica) is very well made with quality materials (let's face it, a crap rugby shirt wouldn't last 5 minutes), but is a touch expensive.

Under Armour is amazing! Love it. Would be thrilled if it actually was them that we had partnered with. But as I suggested earlier - deep down I'm expecting Primark to appear instead. 

You're going to be thrilled then...thought it was all but announced formally due to the macron contract

• 1 month later...
Â