Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

first time in years i sqw the villa jersey available over the counter in ireland, as a championship team for some reason. 75 euro!!!!

so i said id go to the official page and get a training t shirt instead and they are a rip off too! mabye later in the year they will go down

• 3 months later...

I didn't think this deserved its own thread so i thought I'd put it here, i went down to Villa Park today and there seemed to be a lot of stuff on sale. 

I got my boy a boot bag and a lunch box for £2, down from a tenner. There was 40% off a lot of tshirt and jackets. Just thought I'd mention it for anyone after a few stocking fillers.

On 8/27/2016 at 12:37, Richie k said:

first time in years i sqw the villa jersey available over the counter in ireland, as a championship team for some reason. 75 euro!!!!

so i said id go to the official page and get a training t shirt instead and they are a rip off too! mabye later in the year they will go down

Much cheaper on Sports Direct I think if you can stomach giving Mike Ashley your custom.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Chap of Steel said:

On a side note, does anyone know a good place to buy this season's shirts? The official store no longer has them. 

How about eBay? 

Edit. Just looked on Google shopping and sports direct is an option. There are other options as well, and you may be limited by size and what they have left in stock.

Edited by NeilS

• 8 months later...

Do any of you know where I can buy the away shirt 2016-2017 season (mainly white by Under Armour) in a size XL? I've told the kids that they can get it me for fathers day, but having looked on the internet it does look like anywhere has my size. Any ideas, apart from going on a diet?

1 hour ago, eddiemunster said:

Do any of you know where I can buy the away shirt 2016-2017 season (mainly white by Under Armour) in a size XL? I've told the kids that they can get it me for fathers day, but having looked on the internet it does look like anywhere has my size. Any ideas, apart from going on a diet?

Go for the XXXL mate, you have to set yourself goals.

• Haha 2

Â