Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

Know it's to late now as everything about the new kit is probably decided, but I'd really like us to step away from everything resembling this season.

The home kit is what it is colorwise but please no yellow away kit ever again, no black shorts unless the whole kit is black

13 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

yellow is perfect for these players though sne, they are cowards.

True, but white would be equally fitting, as in "we surrender".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Would like something different from white or yellow with away kit this year. I will share the new kit with you all now and I think it will reflect well on the current players. Maybe they should make them where it it until the end of the season

$_35.JPG?set_id=2

That kit would go ok with the new badge that I suggested in the new badge thread.

A mouse with large round black ears and red shorts, with MM Club underneath.

• Like 1

Would be great if delphino could give lmarsha some hints so that he can mock up something as close as possible. His comment before certainly lent itself to him having seen it (if not both).

In all the cloudiness of us going down, a good strong UA kit mock up and thread conversation will keep me interested where nothing else might...

The new badge looks much better too, and will hopefully be used in monochromatic style again on away kits in the future as that will look great in a 2D/one colour scheme on kits!

UTV

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of interest on this, does this now mean that the new UA kit for 16/17 will carry more than one sponsor on it next year in the championship?

Perhaps one on the back or arms as well as potentially shorts sponsors? Quickbooks will remain as this agreement continues but can anyone confirm any rumblings of multiple sponsors for AVFC in the Championship? 

• 2 weeks later...

As brought up in the Bacuna thread, should our home kit always be claret body, blue sleeves? Here's the times when it hasn't and I actually think that some of them have been our best kits.

aston-villa-1984-1985.gifaston-villa-1985-1987.gifaston-villa-1985-1987-2.gifaston-villa-1987-1988-n.gifaston-villa-1993-1995.gifaston-villa-1999-2000.gifaston-villa-2001-2002.gif

Further back in history...

aston-villa-1885.gifaston-villa-1885c-1886.gifaston-villa-1886-1887.gifaston-villa-1888-1890.gifaston-villa-1891-1892.gifaston-villa-1884-feb.gifaston-villa-1901-1908-alt.gif

• Like 3

this club has had the worst kit designs in the history of football, and it isnt helped by the crap kit manufacturers over the past few years, the sponsors have always been crap as well.

If the round badge was around still this years kit would have looked da bomb! Just goes to show not just sponsors that make or break a shirt!

image.jpeg

I can't remember the last time we wore a new kit in the last game of the preceding season.

It certainly hasn't happened since the start of the nike days which was about 10 years ago.

So I'd say there's very close to zero chance of that happening this time.

Edited by Stevo985

Â