Villa Kit 2016/7

Frank Raphael

5 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Why? Out of interest

That seems quite a strong hatred of a sports brand.

I mean I just hate their shirts.

For the record I'm quite slim as well just in case anyone thinks I'm a lard-arse not happy about slim-fit...

4 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I mean I just hate their shirts.

For the record I'm quite slim as well just in case anyone thinks I'm a lard-arse not happy about slim-fit...

Oh, fair enough. it just seemed like quite a strong reaction for just not liking the shirts :)

I thought you morally objected to them or something.

I like their shirts, fwiw. Some of the Spurs shirts lately have been nice.

This with our colours would be nice, for a start

Spurs-Home-Shirt-13-14.jpg

• Like 1

I think UA's strongest suit is their aesthetic.  Their stuff always looks great, so I can't wait to see our Championship strip.  I just hope the other stories I'm hearing about their stuff falling apart is wide of the mark.  I don't want to be buying pretty junk.

Also need to make sure I'm not an Under Armour Villa full kit gym rocket polisher when their training stuff comes out :D:D 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Oh, fair enough. it just seemed like quite a strong reaction for just not liking the shirts :)

I thought you morally objected to them or something.

I like their shirts, fwiw. Some of the Spurs shirts lately have been nice.

This with our colours would be nice, for a start

Spurs-Home-Shirt-13-14.jpg

My brother has the away navy shirt from this season that I wear occasionally (yeah I know)and while they both look great, the material is quite disappointing. Feels cheap as hell. It feels like what I imagine Macron's very first kit for us would feel like. It's quite a baggy fit too, it's really weird. Looks real nice though du'nit :lol: 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

We're not, we're going to announce a deal that bigger than the one we have this year...

... if we stay up.  Is it still bigger if we go down ? 

5 minutes ago, BOF said:

... if we stay up.  Is it still bigger if we go down ? 

dunno, i can imagine it will be spun in some sort of positive way to try and make us believe tom fox has pulled a rabbit out of his ass, if / when we start taking the inevitable cuts in sponsorship i doubt we'll ever know the actual figures

on H&V it was said a friend had spoken to a Macron shop manager who indicated Under Armour offered more if we stay in the Premier League compared to an offer to stay with Macron.  However Macrons deal paid us more if we got relegated so I guess at the time Fox thought we would stay up!  

Of course that could be a crock of you know what!

Now where is this pic!!?

Â