Tiago Ilori

Demitri_C

have you seen that Ronaldo run?

Ilori was the fastest player ever recorded over 30 metre sprints at Sporting's academy set-up, breaking the times of the likes of pace merchants Nani, Ricardo Quaresma and Cristiano Ronaldo in the process.

have you seen that Ronaldo run?

Ilori was the fastest player ever recorded over 30 metre sprints at Sporting's academy set-up, breaking the times of the likes of pace merchants Nani, Ricardo Quaresma and Cristiano Ronaldo in the process.

Should have added a smiley on that picture.

I'm quite happy with this signing as long as there is a to buy clause. From what I've seen of Illori he's as you say really fast, but what i like more is that he is very good with the ball, pretty good in the air and reads the game well.

To me this means

Okore is no where near fit, and possibly wont be for some time

Baker signing a deal was to guarantee a future transfer fee

Lescott is short term (I.e 2 years)

Clark has had a poor start to the season, Sherwood isn't convinced

Senderos has knees made of rich tea biscuits

• Like 2

Interesting one - he fits the model - he's young, talented and highly rated but hasn't yet put that talent into play. If you're cynical that means he potentially has a massive sell on value if he's good. I like both of those things. Not sure we needed a centre back, especially if we felt we could let Baker go, but I guess you can't have too many good young players.

Â