Tiago Ilori

Demitri_C

Something I dont think anyone else has noticed, wasn't paddy Reilly the head of player recruitment at Liverpool when he signed for them?

Id guess Reilly I behind this more than Sherwood

• Like 2

Richards may goto rb. Either way we have options

Can't see it still, just can't see Richards giving up his CB spot.

It'll be amusing having a centre back playing right back whilst a right back plays centre back, at least.

Although going 3 at the back with Bacuna and Amavi as wing backs is looking increasingly likely now IMO

3 at the back would be interesting I think, definitely with Amavi and Bacuna on the flanks it's doable.

Then Sanchez Westwood and Gana keeping things tight in the middle with Scott and Rudy up front?

Grealish and Adama really have to play.

Maybe Grealish as the attacking midfielder in the trio and Adama slotted in just behind the main striker, maybe a free role like Young used to have.

• Like 1

Something I dont think anyone else has noticed, wasn't paddy Reilly the head of player recruitment at Liverpool when he signed for them?

No-The kid is another one who falls into the age category of when Sherwood was in charge of the Spurs youth set up. This is a Sherwood signing alright.

No-The kid is another one who falls into the age category of when Sherwood was in charge of the Spurs youth set up. This is a Sherwood signing alright.

he was bought for big money but never given a chance. Whether Reilly or Sherwood picked him he seems to have the attributes to be a very good player.

He was in the back of me cab only last week :D

What accent does he have when he speaks? Just glancing at his Wikipedia page it seems he's from that famous Portuguese city of London but he has been at Portuguese clubs in his youth. I'd presume he is a British passport holder given he lives here now but as it he looks like he's going for Portugal at international level I wonder where he grew up and what his first language is.

Edited by The_Rev

He did well on loan at Bordeux last season.

Don't understand the logic unless he can cover somewhere like left back or somewhere in midfield. Even then we have plenty of numbers.

Only thing I can say is maybe Okore's knees are more knackered than being let on otherwise we have for CB now:

Richards

Lescott

Okore

Clark

Tiago

Crespo

Senderos

We must be playing 3-5-2 at some stage this season.

Senderos is finished, Crespo is cover only, Lescott is short term, Clark can make the odd howler and Okore is shot and I have a feeling TS doesn't rate him either

Edited by KHV

Â