Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

On April 18, 2016 at 02:35, villan_007 said:

No, because you've conveniently left out the mental health side of it.

Ok then, let's give him the diagnosis.  Now is all forgiven?   I'm honestly asking because I have done mental health in the states.   And the OP of this discussion was all sentimental but not strictly the legal view in the states.  Alcoholism may draw sympathy, but it excuses nothing.  The OP sounded like coldly mores lack of performance was all excuseable and ok because he was alcoholic.  I disagree, at least based on legal expectations in the states.   Is UK that different on this point?

16 minutes ago, 1974Centenary said:

And yet he was still wearing the captains armband today which is a disgrace to the fans.

Yep. Still don't know why he gets to play AND be captain. Must bully the other wet blankets in the school yard at lunch or something 

if any of us was to walk into a hospital theatre, put on an apron, picked up a scalpul and started to cut somebody open, would that make us a surgeon?

didnt think so, just because this oxygen theft puts on a pair of boots, it doesnt make him a footballer, but then again, theres many of them in the villa team pretending to be footballers when they clearly arent, there are sunday league players better than lescott and even half the team.

lescott really should consider if football is for him, maybe he would be better suited working in b&q helping people decide what shade of paint they should buy.

(EDIT: just realised ive wasted by 1966 post on lescott on this special day of st georges day)

Edited by AndyBM

Â