Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

Just had a horrible thought, if Moyes is the manager will he try to keep Lescott. Lescott has played under him before and he may see him as his experienced leader and voice on the pitch. I hope not....

Moyes out!

I think out of all the over paid old guard that are currently getting the brunt of our ire, Joleon would actually be the most useful to us as a player.

I'd like to see Gabby, Richards, Guzan and Bacuna all go before him.

• Like 1

I think out of all the over paid old guard that are currently getting the brunt of our ire, Joleon would actually be the most useful to us as a player.

Was literally about to say this grr!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

It doesn't matter in what order they go, they all need to go (Lescott absolutely included).

• Like 3

8 hours ago, SeanO said:

I hope he gets in one of his cars and keeps driving away from VP....far far away never ever to return.

I'd like to see a Thelma and Louise style ending where Bacuna and Lescott driving Lescotts Merc (with gabby stuffed in the boot) sale off into the huge void below. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

As a player or character? As from what I can see he is a disgrace in both fields.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

Lescott is about as useful as a chocolate teacup.

• Like 1

Useful? Cannot defend and cost us many goals last season. On top of that he was a bellend off the pitch.

15 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

out of The Muppets, I do think he did actually try in the last few games and for a period under Garde but his loss of any talent plus his off-field stupidity has damaged any chance he has of staying at the club

On 23/05/2016 at 09:03, Wainy316 said:

Exsqueeze me? A baking powder?

The sooner this shot,over paid excuse of a footballer leaves our club, the better. He is finished as a footballer. And we are finished with him. Next.

• Like 1

I think, technically he is/can be one of our best players. It showed against arsenal how 'more' solid he can make us. 

That said, that makes it worse that he decides when he can be arsed or not.

Overall, I'm of the opinion that I'd like him to **** right off ASAP! 

2 hours ago, Phumfeinz said:

Anyone seriously suggesting that Lescott should have a future role to play for us needs their head examining. 

Yep - he's poison. Even if he was still good I wouldn't want him.

On 5/23/2016 at 04:03, Wainy316 said:

@Wainy316 out!!

Â