Joleon Lescott

dont_do_it_doug.

If you can sack someone for gross misconduct or gross negligence could we not sack him for a gross shaped head?

If he wants to argue about it I'll set up a test asking him which way he's going to head the ball... 

• Like 1

"It'll be great! Top defender in the PL who's a Villa fan. He'll keep putting shifts in for the team he supports."

I said something along those lines this time last year. Now I suspect he's a nose. Useless waste of space should be banned from VP.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Villanun said:

Possibly his worst performance. Wonder what he'll buy to make himself feel better? Passenger jet? Cruise liner?

But... he said last week that the weight is off the teams shoulders and he will give it a good go

Edited by AshVilla

5 minutes ago, coda said:

Many of us believed we'd achieved quite a coup when we got him from West Brom.

He was some how their player of the season last season. Pulis must have seen his decline in pre-season and thus sanctioned the deal. He knew we were getting a total lemon, we didn't. 

I think while the criticism has been just.....we need to get the club back and revert back to positivity, i think it is only around the corner.

Players thrive on adulation, deny it to them,that don't deserve it.

save all our energy for those that do, despite that being very few.

perhaps the boos should turn in to cheers for those very few.

unfortunately the boos just motivate the opposition, even though its not meant to.

ps sometimes being ignored hurts more.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I think while the criticism has been just.....we need to get the club back and revert back to positivity, i think it is only around the corner.

Players thrive on adulation, deny it to them,that don't deserve it.

save all our energy for those that do, despite that being very few.

perhaps the boos should turn in to cheers for those very few.

unfortunately the boos just motivate the opposition, even though its not meant to.

ps sometimes being ignored hurts more.

understand and agree with this but in this most turgid season i am struggling to find the few....please help

17 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He was some how their player of the season last season. Pulis must have seen his decline in pre-season and thus sanctioned the deal. He knew we were getting a total lemon, we didn't. 

Absolutely. There is a universally known rule in the game of football. 

If Tony Pulis, creator of the 9-1-1 formation ever puts a defender up for sale, that defender is shot to pieces. 

Â