Adama Traore

mwj

Tim comes out saying we'll probably only be shopping in the English market then goes and lands someone from Spain.

Classic.

Love him or hate him (I absolutely love the guy reminds me of JG - no nonsense - does the business) - we have a guy that can become one of the most sought after managers (and backroom staff) like Little, Evans. This new look Villa is just going to get better - signs in time for Man Utd - so lookin forward to that game

Until ITSOTP its never done.

However you would think that Shaquiri would have ruled out Stokes interest so I guess it depends if Liverpool were ever in for him at the beginning or if he had other options.

He looks talented but raw as hell be a big step up and I would assume they will nurture him slowly rather than throwing him straight in at the deep end but a great addition to the squad nonetheless if it happens. .

• Like 1

If true, my word. Sherwood, the scouts, the whole backroom staff have really knocked this transfer window out of the park in terms of incomings.

Astounding pace and strength on the right side will be the perfect foil to Grealish, Sinclair and Gil working on that inner-left area (with Amavi taking up the far wide left position whilst attacking).

I would take Collymore's tweets with a pinch of salt, he is sometimes correct and sometimes horribly wrong. For instance, didn't he tweet Ellison to buy Villa last summer?

Is Collymore even a Villa fan? Swear I read somewhere that he actually supported Wolves.

I would take Collymore's tweets with a pinch of salt, he is sometimes correct and sometimes horribly wrong. For instance, didn't he tweet Ellison to buy Villa last summer?

Don't remember that. The Ellison stuff was completely made up by people on internet forums and don't even recall people like Collymore tweeting about it.

Edited by Mantis

Maybe the reddit guy was right afterall.... 

What did he say mate?

Something along the lines of "Kozak will go out on loan, Sherwood wants Lennon but Spurs don't want to loan him out, and we don't want to buy him. We've beaten Stoke and Liverpool for Traore"

• Like 1

What did he say mate?

Something along the lines of "Kozak will go out on loan, Sherwood wants Lennon but Spurs don't want to loan him out, and we don't want to buy him. We've beaten Stoke and Liverpool for Traore"

Gonna try and find the link cheers.

If anyone's got it can you post it please.

Got it - https://m.reddit.com/r/avfc/comments/3gd84t/kozak_to_be_loaned_out/

Edited by Frank Raphael

Is Collymore even a Villa fan? Swear I read somewhere that he actually supported Wolves.

Don't remember that. The Ellison stuff was completely made up by people on internet forums and don't even recall people like Collymore tweeting about it.

He is one of us. 

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/scouts-notebook/78/post/2557924/barcelona-adama-traore-set-to-shine-in-the-premier-league

Just read this. No real mention of where he is going but a thoughtful look at him as a player.

A bit more realistic than a youtube video, I would guess and could add a bit of realism to those on here who think he is already the greatest player ever!

Not saying I wouldnt sign him. He might be the best signing we could make at the moment but would need time.

Interesting read. He will need a lot of coaching according to that. A risky signing but certainly with potential.

• Like 1

What did he say mate?

Gonna try and find the link cheers.

If anyone's got it can you post it please.

Got it - https://m.reddit.com/r/avfc/comments/3gd84t/kozak_to_be_loaned_out/

Read back though this thread Frank

Â