Adama Traore

mwj

I'd rather have Lennon.

Imagine that. We definitely need Help on the wings. Personally I prefer Traore, but I suppose I should hide my love away.

I can't believe West Brom are getting Rondon, but then I'm just a jealous guy. He scored loads at his last club, even though that was back in the USSR.

Yesterday.

So would you say he's a working class hero then?

I'd probably disagree with you there, but I'm sure we could work it out.

Be great to see a good winger play as free as a bird though.

i don't care who we get.....but HELP we need somebody

Ah another day in the life of VT with all the puns. I think we should just get back to the real topic but then again maybe I should just let it be. 

Sherwoods said any remaining signings are likely to be english so i guess this rules out this signing 

Where did he say this Dem?

Edit...never mind, found it.

Edited by Nigel

apparently hes on his way to sign for us in the coming hours.

Wow if we pull this off. I still think Adebayor will sign. We will have quite a decent squad. Add a CB cover.. get rid of a few more losers and this may be the best window ever.

*pulls head back*

probably wont happen.

Not sure how reputable they are though.

Not Very judging by the opening paragraph of the article.

Another day, another Adama Traore claim from Catalan newspaper Sport. They're nothing if not eager. Having already said the player would be going to Liverpool, wouldn't be going to Liverpool, and then could be going to Liverpool, they've dropped Liverpool's name from their reporting on Tuesday. The main name now in the picture is Aston Villa.

• Like 1

Â