Adama Traore

mwj

We lack a proper winger. He'd likely get sub minutes and the odd start here. He would not get that at Liverpool and maybe stoke. Although Stoke have Affelay, Bojan, Arnautovic, Walters, and Odemwingie so Traore likely wouldn't get many minutes there. 

Haha don't kill the messenger. I thought I should just relay this information on here cause I'd really love this to happen. Apparently Sherwood wanted Lennon because he had experience which we are lacking, but Lennon wants more than a loan which makes sense due to his age. Management doesn't want to give Lennon a deal unless he comes on loan first because we don't want to be giving unnecessary contracts. Deal is dead, so we are pushing for Traore again. Traore wants to play which likely wont happen for Liverpool.

Guy on the Villa subreddit saying the deal is on. He also called the Veretout deal when we were nervous it was off.

Has he called anything else correctly or is veretout the only deal he had called?

Haha don't kill the messenger. I thought I should just relay this information on here cause I'd really love this to happen. Apparently Sherwood wanted Lennon because he had experience which we are lacking, but Lennon wants more than a loan which makes sense due to his age. Management doesn't want to give Lennon a deal unless he comes on loan first because we don't want to be giving unnecessary contracts. Deal is dead, so we are pushing for Traore again. Traore wants to play which likely wont happen for Liverpool.

Guy on the Villa subreddit saying the deal is on. He also called the Veretout deal when we were nervous it was off.

Has he called anything else correctly or is veretout the only deal he had called?

All I remember is the Veretout deal, but that doesn't mean he didn't call other stuff. I just don't have the time to go through his other posts. He has an account on here I believe. 

The part of his post that is difficult to believe is that Lennon doesn't want the loan move. Surely the issue with that would be there is zero chance of Levy being open to it in the first place?

The part of his post that is difficult to believe is that Lennon doesn't want the loan move. Surely the issue with that would be there is zero chance of Levy being open to it in the first place?

The part that's most difficult to believe is that he is a guy whose seemingly sole claim to ITKhood is that he said Veretout would sign, after he had already been massively linked to us by a plethora of news outlets, and after the Nantes owner had said he was on his bike to us!

I'd rather have Lennon.

As long as this kid can run really fast he basically possesses Lennon's skill-set already.

Edited by Isa
  • Like 3

The part that's most difficult to believe is that he is a guy whose seemingly sole claim to ITKhood is that he said Veretout would sign, after he had already been massively linked to us by a plethora of news outlets, and after the Nantes owner had said he was on his bike to us!

That's only the post that I know of. He said in his post that he has is known for other deals, but I just don't want to go through his post history which I made clear already. 

as i had nothing better to do, I glanced through that guys previous posts. No former ITK snippets leapt out. Doesn't look like he has form for making up crap and comes across as a decent chap. Just a bit odd for him to randomly come out with this ITK gossip now having not mentioned his links before.

I'd rather have Lennon.

Imagine that. We definitely need Help on the wings. Personally I prefer Traore, but I suppose I should hide my love away.

I can't believe West Brom are getting Rondon, but then I'm just a jealous guy. He scored loads at his last club, even though that was back in the USSR.

Yesterday.

• Like 4

I'd rather have Lennon.

Imagine that. We definitely need Help on the wings. Personally I prefer Traore, but I suppose I should hide my love away.

I can't believe West Brom are getting Rondon, but then I'm just a jealous guy. He scored loads at his last club, even though that was back in the USSR.

Yesterday.

So would you say he's a working class hero then?

I'd rather have Lennon.

Yesterday.

I'd probably disagree with you there, but I'm sure we could work it out.

Be great to see a good winger play as free as a bird though.

I'd rather have Lennon.

Yesterday.

I'd probably disagree with you there, but I'm sure we could work it out.

Be great to see a good winger play as free as a bird though.

i don't care who we get.....but HELP we need somebody

Â