Adama Traore

mwj

Mayonnaise is my favourite, but I'm not really sure its a sauce? Bring me the good stuff and I could eat that shit as a side dish. 

Its a condiment. You're not ITK, You're not even ITK about whats the best thing to put on your dinner. 

Get a life saddo. 

We're not in for Con Diment. That's a non starter #StevoITK

• Like 1

May be premature but can't help but thinking of the pitch parade before the Man Utd Game to great applause, then later the cameras pan to Adama, head in hands as the third goal goes in a Rondon WBA moment.

Funnily enough i was thinking the same thing at the begiining of the baggies game, wondering if we will announce one before the manc game. hope so!

This is deffo happening.  My source, the New Street Goth Girl has confirmed via suggestive, sexual-charged glances that the store is about to receive a shipment of 42788 printable heat-transfers of Lorne Greene's face in preparation for shirt printing.  :excl:

• Like 1

Mayonnaise is my favourite, but I'm not really sure its a sauce? Bring me the good stuff and I could eat that shit as a side dish.

Its a condiment. You're not ITK, You're not even ITK about whats the best thing to put on your dinner.

Get a life saddo.

We're not in for Con Diment. That's a non starter #StevoITK

Every sauce is a condiment but not every condimwnt is a sauce. #itk

This is deffo happening.  My source, the New Street Goth Girl has confirmed via suggestive, sexual-charged glances that the store is about to receive a shipment of 42788 printable heat-transfers of Lorne Greene's face in preparation for shirt printing.  :excl:

Tell her I said 'hello'.

She'll know what it means.

• Like 3

Tell her I said 'hello'.

She'll know what it means.

With brown sauce? You dirty *&^%&^%

• Like 2

I never understood the shirt printing links, like the abdeboyor one.

Don't they just print what you want on the back of the shirt, when you want it...as opposed to selling pre-printed shirts?

I never understood the shirt printing links, like the abdeboyor one.

Don't they just print what you want on the back of the shirt, when you want it...as opposed to selling pre-printed shirts?

Yep :)

Its almost like it was made up....

In other news, I hear a press conference has been called at the old HP factory.

Get a life saddo. 

Don't question my sauce or I'll skweem and skweem until I'm sick and take my ball home and tell my daddy on you cus he's bigger than your daddy and, and...

If Mayo is the source then I don't wanna know

What you know about source I could fit on a postage stamp. 

STFU or GTFO

Bet you've got a collection of thousands to choose from as well ;)

All with Mika's face on them.

(In before the Trent)

• Like 1

Get a life saddo.

Don't question my sauce or I'll skweem and skweem until I'm sick and take my ball home and tell my daddy on you cus he's bigger than your daddy and, and...
Don't you threaten me. If you don't explain to me in unreasonably specific detail why you're right I'm going to hold my breath until I turn purple. Edited by Eames

Get a life saiddo

This is a hint isn't it? 

We're getting Saido Berahino #itk

Don't you threaten me. If you don't explain to me in unreasonably specific detail why you're right I'm going to hold my breath until I turn purple.

Purple like a bell-end, which I will then put in my mouth cus we is all gay on Villa Talk now, am I right?

Get a life saiddo.

This is a hint isn't it?

We're getting Saido Berahino #itk

I'm so ITK even my typos are ITK.

Â