Adama Traore

mwj

Just an inkling Czechlad or do you know something?

A guy claiming to have a family member working for Villa said the deal is on and close to signing. Before you roll your eyes like I did when I read that, the guy also called quite a few Villa deals before they were officially announced. 

• Like 3

Haha don't kill the messenger. I thought I should just relay this information on here cause I'd really love this to happen. Apparently Sherwood wanted Lennon because he had experience which we are lacking, but Lennon wants more than a loan which makes sense due to his age. Management doesn't want to give Lennon a deal unless he comes on loan first because we don't want to be giving unnecessary contracts. Deal is dead, so we are pushing for Traore again. Traore wants to play which likely wont happen for Liverpool.

Guy on the Villa subreddit saying the deal is on. He also called the Veretout deal when we were nervous it was off. 

Haha don't kill the messenger. I thought I should just relay this information on here cause I'd really love this to happen. Apparently Sherwood wanted Lennon because he had experience which we are lacking, but Lennon wants more than a loan which makes sense due to his age. Management doesn't want to give Lennon a deal unless he comes on loan first because we don't want to be giving unnecessary contracts. Deal is dead, so we are pushing for Traore again. Traore wants to play which likely wont happen for Liverpool.

Guy on the Villa subreddit saying the deal is on. He also called the Veretout deal when we were nervous it was off.

You have also called Kozac going out on loan.

That's three pretty big ITK statements right there.

I was just getting envious of Stoke signing Shaquiri and WBA getting Rondon but if we can get this done I won't give a shit about other clubs signings.

I am as well but then I remind myself that we have Jack Grealish and Gil to come back. I'm more excited about those two than I would be over Rondon or Shaqiri.

Â