Adama Traore

mwj

Maybe the reddit guy was right afterall.... 

What did he say mate?

Something along the lines of "Kozak will go out on loan, Sherwood wants Lennon but Spurs don't want to loan him out, and we don't want to buy him. We've beaten Stoke and Liverpool for Traore"

Gonna try and find the link cheers.

If anyone's got it can you post it please.

https://www.reddit.com/r/avfc/comments/3gd84t/kozak_to_be_loaned_out/ 

Hey guys, some of you might know me from around the sub, and if you do, you might perhaps know that a family member of mine works at the Villa... That's a disclaimer that this info has no backing other than word of mouth from them, so give me a break on that regard.

But basically, it's pretty much a done deal that Kozak will be loaned out. He's not as "sharp or fast or good as the other players." I asked my family member if they thought that another striker would be brought in, and apparently, Gestede/Ayew/Agbonlahor is all we are going to get, even playing with 2 striker formations.

Also apparently Aaron Lennon will not happen because he won't go on loan with a year left on his contract and he won't be bought because of price. Apparently Adama Traore is nearly a done deal as well. Tim wants prem experience (why he wants Lennon), but management is not positive that the price variation between him and someone like Traore is worth all the extra money.

Sorry if y'all are looking for concrete evidence, cus I ain't giving you that, but I hope that if these things come true, that perhaps you'll trust me more on this end, haha!

• Like 1

http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/scouts-notebook/78/post/2557924/barcelona-adama-traore-set-to-shine-in-the-premier-league

Just read this. No real mention of where he is going but a thoughtful look at him as a player.

A bit more realistic than a youtube video, I would guess and could add a bit of realism to those on here who think he is already the greatest player ever!

Not saying I wouldnt sign him. He might be the best signing we could make at the moment but would need time.

Interesting read. He will need a lot of coaching according to that. A risky signing but certainly with potential.

I think Sherwood feels more comfortable coaching younger players. That's where most of his experience lies. It's a great environment for him to develop in. Has positive impact on Gil too. And makes even more sense with Crespo there - a veteran presence who speaks the language.

• Like 1

Holy shit. 

This is actually happening? 

**** me...

It could be a lucky day all villa things related.

I just got investigated by HMRC for VAT, the guy investigating me was a Villa fan...he left and said everything seems to be in order I will be closing this case down :)

Everybody waits on Trent....

Didn't he say he doesn't think he's coming to us?  Such confusing times.

Said that about Praet, unsure what he's said about this one though

Oh yeah, you're right...my mistake.

• Like 3

Not seen him play or his youtube vids, anyone seen him regular?

Nah, just read reports over the years. People have always praised his potential and ability on the ball, but making that Barca team requires quite the all round talent.

Seen his vids on youtube and while you can't tell a lot you can definitely say he enjoys dribbling, is strong, and happy to pass as well as be selfish.

I think he'd be a tremendous signing which would really push us forward in attack, everyone is gambling, I'd be happy if we did too.

Edit - Clearly he's 2 footed too, sign him up! ASAP!

Edited by itdoesntmatterwhatthissay
  • Like 2

Not seen him play or his youtube vids, anyone seen him regular?

Nah, just read reports over the years. People have always praised his potential and ability on the ball, but making that Barca team requires quite the all round talent.

Seen his vids on youtube and while you can't tell a lot you can definitely say he enjoys dribbling, is strong, and happy to pass as well as be selfish.

I think he'd be a tremendous signing which would really push us forward in attack, everyone is gambling, we should too.

Same opinion over here. 

You could stick your Shaqiri up yer arse. 

• Like 1

Â