Adama Traore

mwj

You know what, I've never seen this lad play before, and he must be good to have played for Barcelona's academy, but one thing we've not had down at Villa Park since Young is a player who is willing to run at players. I miss seeing Young skin defenders down the wing and then whip in a decent cross. Hopefully this lad can bring that.

Young to Carew used to work quite well.

Hopefully it will be Adama to Gestede now... 

Sinclair runs at players...literally.

• Like 2

but one thing we've not had down at Villa Park since Young is a player who is willing to run at players

Only a minor grievance but surely Gresford comfortably qualifies as someone willing to run at players.

• Like 1

But then according to Stevo985 I make it all up anyway so none of the above may be true :)

I don't know if you do or don't. 

It just amuses me that people seemingly won't believe anything until you confirm it either way :D

You are free to think either or, I don't mind either way really. :)

That certainly isn't something I encourage, I just share what I can and try and stop people barking up the wrong tree like when a paper announces Berbatov is signing for us.

Plenty happens that I don't get to hear about/or make up in my head for some unknown reason.

If this chap is signing its a prime example.

• Like 3

But then according to Stevo985 I make it all up anyway so none of the above may be true :)

I don't know if you do or don't. 

It just amuses me that people seemingly won't believe anything until you confirm it either way :D

That certainly isn't something I encourage, I just share what I can and try and stop people barking up the wrong tree like when a paper announces Berbatov is signing for us.

Plenty happens that I don't get to hear about/or make up in my head for some unknown reason.

If this chap is signing its a prime example.

I think you have enough reputation to start messing with people ;)

• Like 1

Trent get over here pls

Don't worry, I'll be an ITK for you:

Turns out this one is happening. My source is telling me the player had a last minute change of heart and we're now in pole position.

Not quite finalised yet so still a chance this won't happen, but looking very likely.

Welcome #itk

Where did you hear this?

Trent get over here pls

Turns out this one is happening. My source is telling me the player had a last minute change of heart and we're now in pole position.

Not quite finalised yet so still a chance this won't happen, but looking very likely.

Welcome #itk

Where did you hear this?

The Grapevine.

It's a pub in Sheldon

• Like 2

Trent get over here pls

Welcome #itk

Where did you hear this?

Sources.

but one thing we've not had down at Villa Park since Young is a player who is willing to run at players

Only a minor grievance but surely Gresford comfortably qualifies as someone willing to run at players.

Yeah I can think of a few occasions where he has gone past players and put in a cross for Benteke to be fair. Haven't seen enough of it though. Young used to terrorise defenders constantly by doing it, Grealish has more than to his game so I guess he doesn't do it as much. If that makes sense? 

You know those times where Young would cut back onto his right foot and put an in-swinging cross to Carew's head. I miss that :( 

I'm hoping this player will bring that back, but I honestly have no idea if that's his game or not. 

Trent get over here pls

Welcome #itk

Where did you hear this?

The Grapevine.

It's a pub in Sheldon

I'm calling bullshit. Stop making shit up you prat.

• Like 2

Trent get over here pls

Welcome #itk

Where did you hear this?

The Grapevine.

It's a pub in Sheldon

I'm calling bullshit. Stop making shit up you prat.

Praet?

yeah he's signing too. Hope you've got some new trousers #welcome

• Like 3

Mayonnaise is my favourite, but I'm not really sure its a sauce? Bring me the good stuff and I could eat that shit as a side dish. 

Its a condiment. You're not ITK, You're not even ITK about whats the best thing to put on your dinner. 

Get a life saddo. 

Â