Adama Traore

mwj

1 hour ago, Czechlad said:

I think the championship can help Traore. He already has shown he can beat most premier league defenders, but now he will be getting more time and easier opponents. If he can work on his final ball/finishing, he will finally be more than a headless chicken. 

If.

I could see Liverpool coming in for him. not as a starter but he has blistering pace and they have struggled since Mane went down, Klopp would need to work mega hard on his pressing though :P

also I dont think Liverpool have that much money to spend

I think he's the kind of guy who'll move clubs every year. We'll be talking about him in 2020 and he'll have just earned a loan move to Braga from, Nice, his parent club.

• Like 2

On 7.4.2017 at 21:36, thunderball said:

Sinking as fast as Royston Drenthe. He could be missing from the game in 2 years.

In fairness he's on the rise again with a rap career.

1 hour ago, TrentVilla said:

Boo'd I'd imagine, although a little hard heartedly. 

Hard-heartedly, or half-heartedly? I don't think it would be too hard hearted to boo a player who decided he didn't fancy this division one game into the season, but to be fair I guess I'm biased because I don't like him or rate him. 

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

Hard-heartedly, or half-heartedly? I don't think it would be too hard hearted to boo a player who decided he didn't fancy this division one game into the season, but to be fair I guess I'm biased because I don't like him or rate him. 

Half. Damned phone.

11 hours ago, thunderball said:

If he doesn't bail again we will face him next seeason. What sort of reception will he get at VP?

Maybe the 'Who are ya?' chant... 

it's not like he was a regular (or committed) player for us. 

He won't be at Boro next season. Karanka was a big reason he went to Boro. 

He'll be loaned out to a Spanish team I would imagine 

• 1 month later...
Â