Adama Traore

mwj

14 hours ago, thunderball said:

Sinking as fast as Royston Drenthe. He could be missing from the game in 2 years.

Now there's a blast from the past! 

• 3 weeks later...
15 hours ago, bobzy said:

He's the best dribbler in Europe!

It is the age old question - who is better? Lionel Messi or Cristiano Ronaldo?

Well, there is one player who outshines them both... Middlesbrough's Adama Traore.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/39695746

best dribbler in europe with worst assists and goal ration. (you know the things that matter in games! :D)

should be a Olympic sprinter 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

See you next year fella.

He was dreadful tonight. Just got subbed for bamford. Thank god we never got bamford the guys crap.

boro have spent so poorly not suprised they hare going to be relegated 

Edited by Demitri_C

11 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He was dreadful tonight. Just got subbed for bamford. Thank god we never got bamford the guys crap.

boro have spent so poorly not suprised they hare going to be relegated 

When you consider they spent a lot of money buying 3 of the players who got us relegated, it seems like absolute madness.

So many clubs must just see "premier league" on a player's CV and think that means they're worth buying.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

When you consider they spent a lot of money buying 3 of the players who got us relegated, it seems like absolute madness.

So many clubs must just see "premier league" on a player's CV and think that means they're worth buying.

I know mate, Guzan and Traore were friggin poor for us last year. Rudy was average at best as well, yet boro signed all three and look they head exactly the same way we did. Dont think they are in as bad position as sunderland but that team is really nothing to fear, and thats without any departures !

I think next season will be  alot more open than this year 

1 minute ago, Phumfeinz said:

Still makes me chuckle that Middlesbrough bought Brad Guzan. 

Like, how does that even happen? How could they have possibly scouted him and decided "Yes, that is the keeper for us".

:lol:

Probably figured he'd be a solid enough substitute behind Valdes :lol: Always beware the dodgy sub keeper.  You WILL need him at some point, and that's the game you're throwing away.

• Like 2

I think the championship can help Traore. He already has shown he can beat most premier league defenders, but now he will be getting more time and easier opponents. If he can work on his final ball/finishing, he will finally be more than a headless chicken. 

22 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

I think the championship can help Traore. He already has shown he can beat most premier league defenders, but now he will be getting more time and easier opponents. If he can work on his final ball/finishing, he will finally be more than a headless chicken. 

He is too good for the Championship. Didn't you get the memo ? ;)

21 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

See you next year fella.

He'll be orchestrating a move away from Boro I would have thought

Â