Adama Traore

mwj

2 hours ago, Czechlad said:

Yes but some competent strikers would definitely be finishing chances Traore makes. I haven't watch him play that much this season, but in the few matches I have seen, Traore typically creates a great chance each time. 

A "great chance"? Honestly? With all those great chances I'm dumfounded as to why even the most average of Premier League strikers hasn't put just one of them away. 

I've seen him a couple of times myself and he hasn't improved one bit. Maybe he will, maybe he won't, but I've a feeling he's always going to be a player that flatters to deceive. 

15 hours ago, sharkyvilla said:

I thought he looked quite sharp yesterday in the bits I watched.  Gestede's miss at the end though was utterly tragic.  

He was still mostly irrelevant. He had two good runs in the first half. They were both stopped on the half way line, in the middle of the pitch, while he's meant to be playing right wing. 

He's got no footballing brain at all and I'm a bit surprised he's still in the Premier League. 

Swansea could have scored about 3 times in the first 15 minutes from attacking his side of the pitch whilst he just stood there watching. Complete and utter highlight player. Makes a couple of nice runs which inevitably get him no where (the amount of times he overran it against Swansea when there was players crying out for it on the left wing was unbelievable) and everyone thinks he's got something about him.

The guy is rubbish. If Barcelona can't teach him to pass a ball, no one will. Complete liability imo. 

Adomah > Adama 

Edited by PieFacE

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

im not having that!

he did a shit step over, lost the ball, found it, scuffed a shot which was going about 2m wide which negredo managed to slide in on and score

Just watched that myself, barely counts as an assist. ha.

So what's he going to do next?

In August last year, he refused to suit up for a game for us because he didn't want to play in the Championship, thought he was too good for it. Fast forward eight months, no goals and one jammy assist, and his new team are getting relegated to the Championship. 

Does he swallow his pride, or is there some other sucker waiting to waste their money and time on him?

Edited by HanoiVillan

7 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

In August last year, he refused to suit up for a game for us because he didn't want to play in the Championship, thought he was too good for it. Fast forward eight months, no goals and one jammy assist, and his new team are getting relegated to the Championship. 

Does he swallow his pride, or is there some other sucker waiting to waste their money and time on him?

Was going to post exactly this! 

He'll engineer a move away IMO (even if on loan)

He really has been a flop in his 2 seasons in England

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

im not having that!

he did a shit step over, lost the ball, found it, scuffed a shot which was going about 2m wide which negredo managed to slide in on and score

but people have been laughing that he hasnt got an assist all season. vs Swansea he put in 2 decent crosses which his strikers didnt get to. Thats not his fault 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Zatman said:

but people have been laughing that he hasnt got an assist all season. vs Swansea he put in 2 decent crosses which his strikers didnt get to. Thats not his fault 

If no strikers are in the box, can a cross be described as decent?

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Decent cross goes to the striker.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Can't see a Prem club taking a punt. Think he got away with it with us because we were so awful and it was his first season in England, plus he didn't play all that much. Now he doesn't hav that defence and will have to go abroad if he wants to play top flight I think. 

Â