Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

I was just thinking that I'm glad when this saga will finally be over, but then I remembered the news actually only broke two/three days ago. If we get this done tomorrow then that's actually pretty quick.

I reckon we've all contributed to this one feeling laboured when it actually really hasn't been :D

Edited by Morley_crosses_to_Withe

Buzzing about this. We're having a **** great window!! I wonder if Tim has stuck a top 6 team badge over ours when the players come for talks…. 

Edited by tomh621

Speaking of Spurs. Mate of mine tells me there's a lot of love coming from their fans towards Sherwood and Villa at the moment. They reckon he should've got longer over there.

Colleague of mine spent half an hour singing Sherwoods praises today. Mostly because he's taking Adebayour off their hands though.

Speaking of Spurs. Mate of mine tells me there's a lot of love coming from their fans towards Sherwood and Villa at the moment. They reckon he should've got longer over there.

They are proper happy to be getting shot of Adebayor, I'll give you that :)

That picture couldn't have been him then.  Surely it would all be confirmed today if it was.

"Medical? Don't worry about that, plenty of time to sort that. Hey, we've got our photographer here today preparing pictures of our other signings we're set to unveil. Okay if we get that sorted out just now?"

That picture couldn't have been him then. Surely it would all be confirmed today if it was.

Not necessarily, Adebayor was pictured at BH 2/3 days ago and that's still nit been announced.

True but he wasn't seen posing for official pics.

Â