Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

So happy

Make a note people, 44,669 posts and it finally happened ;)

i was happy when we appointed Paul . That worked out well too

Heh, we're spending his money now and getting a better team.

Can anyone write a few lines as to why Veretout is so well rated? As someone who doesn't know his game, I'm hoping to hear from an informed fan(s).

He's a 74 on Fifa
FFS someone said he was a 76 earlier with 82 potential.

I think we should be doing better than a 74 tbh.

VeretOUT.

• Like 3

Can anyone write a few lines as to why Veretout is so well rated? As someone who doesn't know his game, I'm hoping to hear from an informed fan(s).

He's a 74 on Fifa

Thanks. How corrupt is a 74? I've heard there's a Sepp rated at 100.

Edited by brommy

He's a 74 on Fifa

Thanks. How corrupt is a 74? I've heard there's a Sepp rated at 100.

Pretty corrupt, not quite a sepp but somewhere around a Warner

• Like 1

best to see for yourself....how many players of our own have you seen and formed a differing view from others.

Its all subjective.

• Like 1

He's a 74 on Fifa

Soon to be 75 on here. Pages, that is.

best to see for yourself....how many players of our own have you seen and formed a differing view from others.

Its all subjective.

All of them. ;)

• Like 1

I've only seen him play 3 or 4 times, but he reminded me of the James Milner that we had in 09/10 playing at cm. Good on the ball, nice range of passing, makes great runs into the box to support the attack.

I think you'll want to keep him.

Â