Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

That picture couldn't have been him then. Surely it would all be confirmed today if it was.

Not necessarily, Adebayor was pictured at BH 2/3 days ago and that's still nit been announced.

He would have had his medical by now but he challenged Sherwood to an impromptu game of hide and seek and they've yet to find the bastard.. When they do though I'm assured that it will be sorted as soon as possible. 

• Like 1

That picture couldn't have been him then. Surely it would all be confirmed today if it was.

"Medical? Don't worry about that, plenty of time to sort that. Hey, we've got our photographer here today preparing pictures of our other signings we're set to unveil. Okay if we get that sorted out just now?"

Neil, still at BHX?

Edited by Eric

What we need know is for Trent to do his 'No, really?' In that nonchalant way. :)

By 'nonchalant' you mean 'show-off' yeah?

We get it Trent, you're ITK and we appreciate it, but there's no need to be a smart arse ;):)

My guess is the club are going to unveil him, Adebayor and Gestede in one.

That would be a full-on MELTDOWN moment.

When was the last time we unveiled 3 exciting signings? Jenas and Hutton were announced together, but neither were exciting.

When was the last time we unveiled 3 exciting signings? Jenas and Hutton were announced together, but neither were exciting.

Carew and Young were as good as it got.

Helenius, Luna and Tonev?

• Like 1

Â