Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Why bother with the crisps bastards. Always amused me how bitter and jealous other Midlands clubs are of us.

Leicester, Coventry, Birmingham, all sh-tty little clubs with delusions way above where they should be and forever in our shade.

Birmingham I can understand, but Coventry like to think Villa fans care about them.

Found out my boss's boss is a Coventry fan. Never really had many dealings with him, but spent the day with him today. I thought he was going to pull over on the hard shoulder of the A1, and make me walk home when he found out I was a Villa fan!  :D

Edited by dAVe80

Birmingham I can understand, but Coventry like to think Villa fans care about them.

went for a drink with a mate from work in coventry  one of his friends asked me who i supported, told him the Villa and he Said "us coventry fans hate the Villa" i replied "mate most of us Villa fans don`t even know where Coventry is"  i did walk away with a smirk :)

• Like 2

went for a drink with a mate from work in coventry one of his friends asked me who i supported, told him the Villa and he Said "us coventry fans hate the Villa" i replied "mate most of us Villa fans don`t even know where Coventry is" i did walk away with a smirk :)

Surely that makes most villa fans sound a bit stupid?

A moderator needs to get a grip of this. Zero to do with the player

It's more on topic than Leicester's equivalent thread trust me. Some right oddballs over there, scubasteve, scubasteveslover etc.

• Like 1

Â