Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Back on topic theres a rumour that the pic is actually just sponsor related corporate stuff which would make sense as players are usually snapped at bmh and you can see two people standing together, possibly two from the sponsor company. I hope this one comes off cus some of you are going to look like right mugs if it doesn't

Back on topic theres a rumour that the pic is actually just sponsor related corporate stuff which would make sense as players are usually snapped at bmh and you can see two people standing together, possibly two from the sponsor company. I hope this one comes off cus some of you are going to look like right mugs if it doesn't

And if it doesn't you'll win!

Congrats.

• Like 2

How are people going to look like mugs exactly?

You forgot the wobble bit.
  • Like 4

Sorry wibble wobble. In all seriousness it Is possible that's not him in the pic, two holding the shirt together seems strange and his hair is different. Also I just came see villa announcing 2_3 deals in one day

Sorry wibble wobble. In all seriousness it Is possible that's not him in the pic, two holding the shirt together seems strange and his hair is different. Also I just came see villa announcing 2_3 deals in one day

I do actually agree with you that his hair does look different......

And if it doesn't you'll win!

Congrats.

#wobble

• Like 1

Â