Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

Can anyone write a few lines as to why Veretout is so well rated? As someone who doesn't know his game, I'm hoping to hear from an informed fan(s).

I've only seen him play 3 or 4 times, but he reminded me of the James Milner that we had in 09/10 playing at cm. Good on the ball, nice range of passing, makes great runs into the box to support the attack.

I think you'll want to keep him.

So I guess we'll just have to enjoy watching him for a season or 2 before ManC/plop come knocking.

Getting used to that feeling now so bring it on.

Until last week I'd never heard of him but now he's the 1st name on the team sheet!!!! No pressure then.

Liverpool were were also linked with this lad for a while. In two years time, when he's had two great seasons for us and we're lodged in the top 10, those bin dipping mofos are gonna have to give us another £32.5m towards building our team for our assault on the top 6!

• Like 2

At least were signing players we should be able to make a decent profit from. Unlike MONs idiotic signings.

Yes, it's outrageous!

Apparently we mad NO MONEY AT ALL on the sales of Ashley Young, James Milner and Stuart Downing.

Who knew?

They were pretty much the only signings we made a major profit on though.

Given how much he spent and how long he was here for it is pretty poor how many players we ended up losing big money on.

At least were signing players we should be able to make a decent profit from. Unlike MONs idiotic signings.

Yes, it's outrageous!

Apparently we mad NO MONEY AT ALL on the sales of Ashley Young, James Milner and Stuart Downing.

Who knew?

At least he got the players to perform and get points, rather than winning the transfer window and getting less than 40 points per season. 

Edit : Veretout would be a great signing.

Edited by BG_Villa_Fan

So excited for this to happen. Him and Amavi particularly look to be special talents

I think if Baker goes and we get another centre back in we are all set for a positive season.

We have been a mess for so long now, this rip it up and start again approach can only be a good thing, even if only half the signings are successful!

Â