Jordan Veretout

MikeMcKenna

So excited for this to happen. Him and Amavi particularly look to be special talents

I think if Baker goes and we get another centre back in we are all set for a positive season.

We have been a mess for so long now, this rip it up and start again approach can only be a good thing, even if only half the signings are successful!

You forget Gueye is supposed to be even more highly rated than both. 3 excellent signings I feel.

• Like 4

So excited for this to happen. Him and Amavi particularly look to be special talents

I think if Baker goes and we get another centre back in we are all set for a positive season.

We have been a mess for so long now, this rip it up and start again approach can only be a good thing, even if only half the signings are successful!

You forget Gueye is supposed to be even more highly rated than both. 3 excellent signings I feel.

Yes. Oddly, the signing I am least excited about is the most expensive one! 

• Like 1

Bunn?

;)

i said exactly the same when Benteke came in :)

Yeah we need the VAG confirmed quick theres alot of members coming out the closet just to pass time

ain't nothing wrong with some casual exitus from closets. I can think of worse ways to pass time.

When is this likely to be confirmed?

2 o'clock

If I'm right I get to keep your wife.

You're my wife now

Edit: gave up trying to post a img of Papa Lazarou, you get the idea though.

Edited by alreadyexists
  • Like 1

Â